Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug Report: bound balens consumed instead of mount training whips even when whips are in inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bump* yet again

the only response to date a week and a half after the second ticket was raised is

"GM: Greetings Darknova, We will look into this issue about "

and yes that is the exact response, an incomplete sentence without even bothering to cut/paste a generic reply which appeared a couple of days after the ticket.

I also havent received an email response to the ticket

I am also unable to reply using the support webpage link that Whakapono sent so I cant even keep the ticket alive.

I expect this one will again marked as closed and resolved once the two weeks is up like last ticket even though no one has looked at the issue yet again?

bad enough for R2 to troll us in game without trolling us on support also

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. Let me forward it again. :/

Can you explain a bit further why you can't reply to the ticket? That doesn't seem right...

edit; It's been assigned to one of the senior Wartune CRMs. Unfortunately, he's on holiday atm because of the Chinese holiday, and he should be back in the office in two days...
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-05-2015, 07:26 AM.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Yay,

2 weeks after the second ticket I got an answer along the lines "Please tell us when this happened". Not sure what the point of including the reference to the original ticket was if no one is going to bother to read it. Looks like the aim is to just waste my time until I give up..... Mission accomplished, I'm done with the game
        Last edited by Darknova2056; 10-10-2015, 02:42 AM. Reason: zomg more typos

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
          Yay,

2 weeks after the second ticket I got an answer along the lines "Please tell us when this happened". Not sure what the point of including the reference to the original ticket was if no one is going to bother to read it. Looks like the aim is to just waste my time until I give up..... Mission accomplished, I'm done with the game
          *headdesk*
          Please PM me the name of the "Elf" that answered that. If you haven't given up all hope and want us to talk to them on your behalf, that is.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

elfs name is R2 Brian

I know i know I shouldn't name them in forums but my care factor is pretty much zero now.

now 2 weeks since the 2nd ticket, 6 weeks since the first and no meaningful response.

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
              elfs name is R2 Brian

I know i know I shouldn't name them in forums but my care factor is pretty much zero now.

now 2 weeks since the 2nd ticket, 6 weeks since the first and no meaningful response.
              I'll talk to them, or ask my colleague to do so instead (time zones and all...)

Comment

As per Esme's nudge (ouch bruised arm), I have discussed and explained the situation further. Please keep an eye out for another reply to your ticket, hopefully in the next few hours. If you hear nothing in 24 hours, please PLEASE bump us again.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to Esme and Whakapono for finally getting this resolved, I got the bb refunded in game

Apologies for delayed response but havent been playing for the last few weeks

Comment

Working...
                  X