X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alegzanderady View Post
    Ticket response:

No idea how are we suppose to make lvl 8-11 diamonds
    I think the dude that replied to your ticket speak english worse than me, what he ment is that the event is bugged and works with diamond instead of gem and they'll try to fix it by making it work with gems.

Comment

Gem Event 9\6 doesn't give awards

Server time ~ 2:30am 9\6\2015 and there is Gem Event in-progress. I just synthesized 2 lvl.11 Magic Defense Gems but all controls in Gem Event are gray-out so I cannot reclaim my awards.
      My server is [S265] Frost Summit.
      Please, fix this Gem Event and giver me my rewards especially 2 lvl.11 HP Gems.
      Thanks
      ArchangelM.

Comment

K seems fix now ..

Waiting to see what compensation we get for the gems we lost.

Comment

it does not help the fact some already MADE the gems and got no rewards for that

Darrkin
          Server: R2 - S219
          Guild: Legends
          Class: KightHood Mage
          Level: 80
          BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
          Arise ☾☾
          Loki
          Goddes of Prosperity
          Hecate
          Zeus
          Poseidon
          Venus

Comment

I synth 2 x level 6 gems.

If I don't get those 2 x event reward level 6 gems today (which I need to make 7-11 gems) it messes up all the other synths for a whole day so I miss out on more than just the level 6 event synth - I miss out on all of them (saving the other level 5 gems for the next few days in the event).

So if the event rewards aren't issued today, I really feel they need to issue rewards for all gem synth events for the day.

I filed a ticket, but the reply was rubbish. I dont think they even read my ticket.
            Last edited by Gremlinz; 09-05-2015, 10:34 PM.
            Gremlin
            Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

We have fixed the event, for those who synthesized before the fix you will need to send in a ticket using the "GM" button in game.

Comment

won't get any compensation wasted time collecting really dissapointed
                Player: Vix
                Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Resurgence
                Lvl 80
                Class: Archer
                BR: () crappy

Comment

Originally posted by 009.SSJ View Post
                  We have fixed the event, for those who synthesized before the fix you will need to send in a ticket using the "GM" button in game.
                  I filed a ticket. The reply gave no indication that I would get event rewards, much less get them in time to continue on without messing up the whole event for me.
                  Gremlin

Comment

I sent in a ticket and was supposed to get an email with a link I had to click to continue..Didn't get any mail so does that mean my ticket wasn't sent at all?
                    What the frick is going on here?

Comment

If you sent your ticket through www.r2games.com/support for R2 servers, or through the on screen Support links on non-R2 servers, your ticket went through fine. When R2 replies, you should receive an email to the address you used in your ticket, which will have your ticket number.

If you do not receive such an email within a day, let us know your character name, server, and platform (R2/Kabam/etc) and we will request a ticket number for you.

For those who sent in a ticket prior to SSJ's post, and already got a response, please reply to your ticket to say you are requesting compensation, as instructed on the forum. This will let the ticket staff know to forward your ticket to the appropriate person.
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-05-2015, 10:39 PM.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I had the same thing with my ticket. Eventually I got an email from them (with no link) saying that they were looking into the event (which had already been fixed when I filed my ticket).

So it appears that there is no link to worry about. They do respond to tickets (even if they dont read them) without you having to click a link.

The only link on the email was for feedback. Had fun with that one!
                        Gremlin

Comment

At the very, very bottom of the email is written pretty small where it says: This message was sent to [email address] in reference to Case #: [ticket number].

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            At the very, very bottom of the email is written pretty small where it says: This message was sent to [email address] in reference to Case #: [ticket number].
                            Yes but with this new system, when you go to file your ticket, it leads you to believe that there is an email being sent that you need to click a confirmation link on before your ticket is accepted. It is all very confusing and upsetting.
                            Gremlin

Comment

My gems event still buged cant get rewards from gems Synthesizer I and II , my server Oceanic Feathercrest ( S315) , Server time 15:00 date 06-09-2015 , I am an Archer lv 80 my char TooRccH. I have another mage char and its ok he can get the rewards from Gems Synthesizer. please look into this matter , thank you.
                              Last edited by HenkyAdinata888; 09-06-2015, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
                                Yes but with this new system, when you go to file your ticket, it leads you to believe that there is an email being sent that you need to click a confirmation link on before your ticket is accepted. It is all very confusing and upsetting.
                                That is a new system flaw that is being worked on (still). The automated email isn't being sent. You don't get an email until R2 actually replies, unless your mail provider has the support email blocked, then you won't get it at all and need to use the work around through the old ticket system.
                                Originally posted by HenkyAdinata888 View Post
                                My gems event still buged cant get rewards from gems Synthesizer I and II , my server Oceanic Feathercrest ( S315) , Server time 15:00 date 06-09-2015 , I am an Archer lv 80 my char TooRccH. I have another mage char and its ok he can get the rewards from Gems Synthesizer. please look into this matter , thank you.
                                I hate saying this, but please clear your cache and cookies. Sometimes that's actually a solution in cases like this. If doesn't do it, I recommend sending in a ticket and letting them know you cleared your cache and cookies, and are still having issues. Make sure you include a screenshot showing you synthed the proper gems and didn't trigger the reward.

Comment

Working...
                                X