Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad, lost rewards gems and chest up to lv10 gem, but me not surprised if R2 cannot separate gem from diamond what's same difficulty as set clock 1 hour forward without missing events

Comment

kabam s26 europe

feldurtheelf

ticket number Case #: 409481.

i want what is owed to me as i made 5xlv6 gems 1xlv7-lv8 gems and didnt get rewarded

Comment

i lost only 1 level 6 gem before i realized it was bugged so i not worried about getting that gem back .. but lots how ever hit the event hard and made from lvl 6 to lvl 11 and no sign of comp for there lost given it was no our fault the event was bugged
        Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
          Attention: Players on Oceanic and European servers. Those of you who participated in this event while it was bugged, please file a ticket listing what level gems you collected so that we may send you to correct rewards. We apologize for the error in the event and look forward to hearing from you so that we can assist you in collecting the rewards you are owed.
          If you have friends who don't visit the forum who participated in the Gem Master event while it was bugged, please let them know to send in a ticket.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            If you have friends who don't visit the forum who participated in the Gem Master event while it was bugged, please let them know to send in a ticket.
            yes i already done that with a pic attached to original ticket showing i made these gems Click image for larger version

Name:	gem event.png
Views:	2
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	1716774 but u know what they will still ask for proof

and the compo we do not want gold daru etc we want what is owed

Comment

i send tickets after compensation, can i still get compensation

Comment

well i made a ticket.
                But only thing i got as responce was that it was for Eudamon.
                Send reply to that message but got nothing back. .
                my ticket number is Case #: 409376.

Can any of the mods see what's up.
                because i have not seen any compensation or whatever.

Comment

this is wat i got back from the support team / janitor

[snip]

the event is for gems

if it was for edu u cupcakes u wont be able to do it cuz theirs no dam lv7 to lv11 diamond synth cupcakes

after midnight on the day event came out i made 5xlv6 1xlv7 and lv8 gem

all i ask is give me what is owed
                  Last edited by Whakapono; 09-07-2015, 03:45 AM. Reason: bad elf.. bad elf

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

ticket number Case #: 409481.
                    Originally posted by Dennink View Post
                    my ticket number is Case #: 409376.

Can any of the mods see what's up.
                    because i have not seen any compensation or whatever.
                    Forwarded both these ticket numbers, requesting answers
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

whakapono the gem compo pack isnt close to wat i lost making 5xlv6 and 1xlv7 and 1xlv8 and r2 devs gives us lame compo alot of ppl used alot more gems than me they will be very upset at this compo pack

10xlv5 gem packs and 10xlv1 - lv5 gem packs

opene the lv1 to lv10 gem packs and guess what so lame all lv1 so not a good compo indeed

maybe the devs should of said hands up we did a mistake eres a great compo pack but no r2 will never admit to their mistakes

Comment

Bugged Gem event

Funny!!!!!!! have chars on different servers but only on one of them I got any compensation for this bugged event it was ofc on the sever with the new Warlord s110 Question I ask myself is why bother with this complaint. pizza lovers the lot of them! MONEY blinking infront of their eyes WAY TO GREEDY r2 compensate all who missed this bugged event
                        Last edited by Whakapono; 09-07-2015, 09:06 PM. Reason: mmm pizza

Comment

Originally posted by Peo159 View Post
                          Funny!!!!!!! have chars on different servers but only on one of them I got any compensation for this bugged event it was ofc on the sever with the new Warlord s110 Question I ask myself is why bother with this complaint. pizza lovers the lot of them! MONEY blinking infront of their eyes WAY TO GREEDY r2 compensate all who missed this bugged event
                          What timezone were the characters that didn't receive compensation?
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

My server received Compensation.
                            But no where near what i lost now.
                            And it's kinda unfair to the people who did lose stuff that other people who where not even online and did not lose anything
                            also got a free compensation.

Comment

I will just go back to the Events post (as I know how well hidden it is):

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post

Attention: Players on Oceanic and European servers. Those of you who participated in this event while it was bugged, please file a ticket listing what level gems you collected so that we may send you to correct rewards. We apologize for the error in the event and look forward to hearing from you so that we can assist you in collecting the rewards you are owed.
                              This is also stated in the MOD EDIT of this thread.

There is a thread about compensation for this event *here*. I will close this thread with this post for easy access for players searching, and to keep any further discussion in one thread. The original post issue has been resolved.
                              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                              X