Gem Event Compensation Bugged too??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    well the ticket i recieved i replied to but havnt got an answer back yet if no answer tomoz i will post again
    Please allow up to 48hr for them to reply. This is the 'standard' waiting time. If you have not heard back in this time frame, feel free to leave ticket number here for us to bump through.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

well this is the reply finaly ive been waiting for
      [snip]
      even tho i posted pic inside ticket and in the forum when it happened they still ask me what i made

do the elfs even look at the ticket pics ppl send
      Last edited by Whakapono; 09-09-2015, 04:17 PM.

Comment

-_- Can you please reply with the information asked for, and ask them to check the screenshots from the previous ticket(s)
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

no compensation on S82 yet
          we just wait

Comment

Originally posted by lolths View Post
            no compensation on S82 yet
            we just wait
            Which compensation are you referring to? Hot events or via ticket? If via ticket, please give us an update with your in game name and/or ticket number, if you have not had any reply by Monday afternoon. Also, what timezone is s82 please, and what platform are you referring to (r2 or kabam)?
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

409716 my ticket number ! they said I had to wait for 3 working days to receive the rewards I have been lost .. sadly already 5 working days has past and still havent gotten anything !

Comment

Originally posted by R2122084620 View Post
                409716 my ticket number ! they said I had to wait for 3 working days to receive the rewards I have been lost .. sadly already 5 working days has past and still havent gotten anything !
                I have forwarded your ticket number. If you don't hear anything by Monday afternoon, please do let us know
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

I had this bug (collect button greyed out) on one of my toons but not the other, eventually it fixed itself and I was able to claim on either 2nd or 3rd day. If that didnt happen for you no point ticketing it now as the guys they have responding to the tickets now have never played they game and just cut/paste responses. The only thing smaller than the chances of them actually being able to understand the issue are the chances of them being able to fix it

Comment

Working...
                  X