Dimension Mobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension Mobs

For new players, the invader mobs that look like spears are guaranteed to stun/kill you. All of the other mobs can be passed, including tower mobs. If you have a character with around 40,000 battle rating, 12,000 ATK and 25,000 HP you can complete a basic dimension. But you have to keep asking the world to pray for you when you encounter the invaders. This is a huge annoyance, This happened 5 or 6 times today. On two occasions I was revived and then killed again by the same mobs. So I just closed the game. And a player who isn't in game is a player who isn't buying balens.

Before anyone adds comments like: get stronger; do this or do that; la la la la la, this post is to help the game developers understand that while stunning a player might seem like a good idea during development, stunning a player which guarantees a player death is just annoying. And like I have already said, the dimension can be completed, all of the other mobs are balanced except the invaders.

Why don't you just use a couple extra steps and walk around them?
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Comment

because that would completely miss the point of doing dimensions

Comment

mobs .. yawn .. quickest solution that not involve u getting stronger .. get a kid to 1 shot them !!!!!!

whole dimention as whole other game is getting ruined by players like u .. before u challenges that actually took some skill to beat (reflect damg, hard hits, no pet kiddos) and now its just 1 hour of boring click click watch click click

Comment

You forgot to mention the waiting to see whether a mob would appear on the next square, so you could avoid the pointless things.
          Personally I get from start to finish (first to last level) as fast as I can. And to hell with whats on the levels.
          Since they got rid of proper rewards for killing mobs - I have only killed them by accident.
          Just avoid the mobs - they are a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
            You forgot to mention the waiting to see whether a mob would appear on the next square, so you could avoid the pointless things.
            Personally I get from start to finish (first to last level) as fast as I can. And to hell with whats on the levels.
            Since they got rid of proper rewards for killing mobs - I have only killed them by accident.
            Just avoid the mobs - they are a waste of time.
            I do the same thing now. I used to walk the whole floor but don't have the time for that. I don't even kill the mobs in advanced or expert dims, get plenty of sepelcrum from other things.

Comment

Working...
            X