Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop rate Suck !

Are you like me ?

Are you bored to never get a mount or a clothes on the new event boxes ?

I send ticket to ask why i never get one clothes or a mount ( the one who get title with amazing increase power ) and they said me they are really sorry but the "drop rate " for this king of item is really low ....
    But how they explain some of my friends on S54 always get clothes+mount ? i have some friends who get each time the mount on box and each time the clothes ? More than one take the lion and the cat more than once in opening less boxes than me ?
    I made a test with 4 friends : one open 17 boxes and get full clothes, one open 787 boxes and get lion twice, and one other open 48 boxes and get clothes + lion ... in same time than us i open 239 boxes and i only get stuffs for euda ( warpath, warpath res and other ****** stuff i don't need )

There is a trick to get the mount on boxes ? Its like my account is bloked to get only euda stuffs ... someone is like me ?

I open more than 400 boxes at each event and i never get something good ? Even the drop rate is low, its impossible to never get something or mount ... and "Luck" in informatic doesn"t exist !!!!!!

I'm bored by this game and its totally unfair for player who spend money, work hard to get a great toon !!!! I don't renew my vip this month and stop to paid for now !!

If someone had a trick ... i want it lol
    Toon : Vone
    Type : Archer
    Serveur : 54 europe
    Guild: Aeon
    BR: 1 794 807k
    Euda: 1 352 708k
    Arès Sylph

I hear ya, I look after 2 other toons both are by far luckier than me . One almost always opens to get the mount the other always get the clothes AND red astrals, as for me... nada. I've given up opening chest, prefer to exchange for sylph refinement stuff instead.

Comment

mounts are for elitist donkey fudge addicts... why you even care ?

pokemon generation FTL gotta catch em all ? i dont think so lmao

Comment

be as much as i don't want to admit, this is very much true for all my characters on r2g & kabam. some people (notably some in euro timezone but play on eastern servers) always got mount & clothing set with fewer than 20 free boxes. some need to open 400+ boxes to get the same thing. some basically never got anything. sadly i belong to the last group except for 1 lvl38 alt that usually got something useful out of fewer than 10 boxes. all toons are not created equal. i guess that's just part of game.

Comment

All i can say about rare drop and chest is that it's not a smart idea to bulk open them. Ofc you can be lucky and get the rare drop but on a programming side bulk open is probably the worst thing to do (since there's more likely a cap based on server tick rate). Other than that it's luck, i went 3/4 month without dropping anything than got 3 mount in last 2 event (1 double) and gonna go dropless from this event.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            All i can say about rare drop and chest is that it's not a smart idea to bulk open them. Ofc you can be lucky and get the rare drop but on a programming side bulk open is probably the worst thing to do (since there's more likely a cap based on server tick rate). Other than that it's luck, i went 3/4 month without dropping anything than got 3 mount in last 2 event (1 double) and gonna go dropless from this event.
            as much as i would like to believe in this theory, on a programming side, it's also easy to flag single accounts to drop less good stuff

my theory on that, the longer you have been playing / got drops, the lower your outs get, just like slot machines (they pay out first few rolls to create a hype, then they dramatically lower the odds to take all your money)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Anniversary-Lion-Chests-Drop-Rate-v1-900-chests1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	222.2 KB
ID:	1717033
              The Remaining Rewards:
              - 33% of all chests, or 1 out of 3 chests, will be gold. Complain all you want but that’s it
              (This post note found it in website)
              - 61.6% of all chests, or 2 out of 3 chests, will be items for Eudaemons / kids – all of which drop at around 10%-15% rate.
              - And finally, I have no idea how Mount Hoofs managed to sneak into this chest (sort of out of place) but a useless 2 pieces of hoofs will drop at a ridiculous 3.8% rate, or 1 time out of 26 chests. Totally silly and useless – might as well remove them completely.

So congratulations to everyone who managed to get the Lion of War and/or the clothing set. I was more on the unfortunate side and only managed to get my hands on the weapon and armor pieces, but, oh well
              Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-15-2015, 06:02 PM.
              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
              Character: Mage
              Class: Knighthood
              level: 80
              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                as much as i would like to believe in this theory, on a programming side, it's also easy to flag single accounts to drop less good stuff

my theory on that, the longer you have been playing / got drops, the lower your outs get, just like slot machines (they pay out first few rolls to create a hype, then they dramatically lower the odds to take all your money)
                It would actually be a pain to code something like that without messing up too much. I think the feeling on new account getting more rare drop is just due to the fact that there are very few old account left and more new account in general. On my server tho there are basically no new players (maybe 20 that started in the last 6 month) and i've never seen any of them get rare stuff, all those that get stuff are fairly old or really old account (except cashers ofc).

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                  It would actually be a pain to code something like that without messing up too much. I think the feeling on new account getting more rare drop is just due to the fact that there are very few old account left and more new account in general. On my server tho there are basically no new players (maybe 20 that started in the last 6 month) and i've never seen any of them get rare stuff, all those that get stuff are fairly old or really old account (except cashers ofc).
                  could be that too but ofc one of the main factor is how many chest they give for free. some weeks we get hundreds, some others barely 100

so whatever the theory and / or conspiracy, my conclusion remains the same : i dont give a fudge if i get a mount or not lol

Comment

Working...
                  X