This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super moderator

finally i can log in ( well it let's me )
    apparently the screen went blank more then 23 times and that happens when i played wartune for 23 times ; each time i played it; it did it .

i tried blank issue ; clearing cache ; but it seemed it needed moderator to come and take a look ; maybe a maintain on my ign or a routine check up .

my ign is 7thsky
    my server is s609 emerald peak
    my issue is blank screen ( froze )

thx super moderator.

I am having same issue. I load on 7 different browsers. I Even login on miniclient. I can see my blitz tab. I can see the tabs for events, arena, etc. I can see pop ups for scroll wearing off, skytrail horns collect, etc............ However, the screen stays black. I have loaded more than 40x now.

please help

Comment

Ok, so you're the same person as the other thread... In which case you know that we've told you to stick to one thread.

So, stick to this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....p-can-t-log-in

Thank you.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
      X