Moderator help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator help please

I am having issues logging in. Was fine 3 hours ago when I first got online. Was fine yesterday also. After world boss i reloaded and get only black screen. I can see the tabs for events. I can see my blitz. I can see skytrail wants me to collect my horns.

I have cleared cache, cookies, ran CCleaner, tried opera, torch, IE, FF, chrome, miniclient, and nothing works. I have tried other characters on different servers and they worked. It is my main character that i have played for about 3 years that wont load.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled FF. I ran virus program to see if any have attached to my pc. I just keep loading and hoping it will work.

please help

***update*** after nearly an hour of loading and trying, I got it to load and where i can see the screen. I am worried this will happen again. Any suggestions on why this happened?
    Last edited by kittyariel; 09-15-2015, 11:57 AM.

Well you're very thorough! Kudos for that. One thing that might be worth a try next time is to clear the flash cache as well. You can do that here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

As to why? No idea, that could be many things.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
    X