No announcement yet.

Sylph quest help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The staff at R2Games are well aware of the issues faced with this specific quest not working. The devs are aware of the issue, but unfortunately will not be able to do anything more until Monday at the earliest. For all facing this issue, we please ask you be patient with us.

For those not specific with this quest, I will remind you that until it is fixed, you will not be able to:

* Meditate sylph
    * Equip a new sylph
    * Unlock Battle protection
    * Unlock Treasure maps
    * Unlock Dimensions

Tickets are not needed for these problems, as it is server wide. Cross fingers it is resolved soon.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

@Digs01 : dang. that could take forever :/

@Mentor Whaka : I can meditate and equip sylphs. and also open dims. and do treasure maps. except for unlocking battle protection T_T
      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
        @Digs01 : dang. that could take forever :/

@Mentor Whaka : I can meditate and equip sylphs. and also open dims. and do treasure maps. except for unlocking battle protection T_T
        Oh great, they must have updated that with the patch, as I know it never use to let you. Thank you for the update.

There have been a lot of 'fun things' that have come with the patch we're finding along the way. Unfortunately anything with the game 'mechanics' is not able to be seen to until Monday at the earliest. We will update when we hear anything.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

they drop a patch, and the whole week its annoying people they decide to make u wait til the following monday. that is unacceptable. And worst of all u dont do refunds. 7 road should be lucky the world dont sue them for every penny people have spent on here. We dont pay u for excuses we pay u for fun entertainment. Soon people will get it in their minds to stop, and r2 will go poor. But who cares about r2 when they dont care about us and a lousy compensation pack they give does not cut it.
          Some of us are over it already.

Comment

Whaka its Monday in my timeline.. have you heard any progress?? coz i still cant progress the quest ( still 0/10 )

Comment

i still having the same issue and i can not do the quest.

When will be resolved the issue????

Comment

Hi GM, Can you help me I recently turned lvl50 and got the quest "Seeking the Legend" (Sylph main quest line) but it is bug I'm KrysSaline of Server S608. I already collected slyph essence but the quest is not working. Please Help.

Comment

Hi GM, Can you help me I recently turned lvl50 and got the quest "Seeking the Legend" (Sylph main quest line) but it is bug I'm KrysSaline of Server S608. I already collected slyph essence but the quest is not working. Please Help.

Comment

Copy from the mod edit in post 1:

There is both good news and bad news in regards to this specific Patch issue.

GOOD NEWS

It's Fixed!!!

BAD NEWS

Seems the fix does not take effect until dungeon reset.

So it has already taken effect on East as of this post, however it may be just that little bit more of a wait for other timezones. We would like to thank you all for your continuing patience.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

well, yep it fixed-just finish the quest

Comment

Working...
                      X