eternal crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eternal crystals

I have been receiving eternal crystals during cata - however they do not show in either profile or shop.
    They are listed in chat with other rewards obtained.
    These rewards have been sent mail but although the gems are shown the eternal crystals are not.
    Anyone else getting this problem ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune problem 07.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	799.7 KB
ID:	1776022

I just finished catacombs and last chest said I got a eternal crystal. Cannot find it anywhere.

Comment

It's seem to be a minor glitch; what you are actually getting are crypt token (which are called eternal crystal for some reason when you get them). Getting crypt token via fishing also say that you got eternal crystal.
      Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
        It's seem to be a minor glitch; what you are actually getting are crypt token (which are called eternal crystal for some reason when you get them). Getting crypt token via fishing also say that you got eternal crystal.
        But there is a new shop in profile that uses eternal crystals. It says I have 0 even though lvl 100 of catacombs said i got one.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
          But there is a new shop in profile that uses eternal crystals. It says I have 0 even though lvl 100 of catacombs said i got one.
          Eternal crystal will be the currency we will get with War of Eternity (and we didn't had that yet). What you git is really crypt tokens (I tested it myself and the amount of crypt token before the last boss was lower than after)
          Have a wonderful day

Comment

Working...
          X