kid arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kid arena

what a silly game .. i thought bounty targets where sad .. but this tops even that

well after annoying myself .. (clearly cash player heaven as gear seems to make up much of the can/cant win) ..

i noticed no rewards given out .. no essence to be found not sure on chests as i had a few before
    darn refresh after fixed it now have them in inv ..

also seems that kid arena counts to proof of strength .. as it say 1/3 and not did my normal arena yet
    Last edited by demoniced; 09-16-2015, 08:57 AM.

You can solo duel for Proof of Strength also. In fact, if you click on it, it directs you to Elise in CC.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
      what a silly game .. i thought bounty targets where sad .. but this tops even that

well after annoying myself .. (clearly cash player heaven as gear seems to make up much of the can/cant win) ..

i noticed no rewards given out .. no essence to be found not sure on chests as i had a few before
      darn refresh after fixed it now have them in inv ..

also seems that kid arena counts to proof of strength .. as it say 1/3 and not did my normal arena yet
      Silly is a nice word, it's plain stupid. I stayed in a kid arena for 15 minutes and another one for 10 minutes, you "kidding" me, 25 minutes 2 arenas. if you get unlucky you dont even have time 2 hours to finish all 10 of them. Imagine i get 2 strong mages in my team and i meet somebody with 2 mages of the same br. You are set for 30-40 minutes of ONE arena. It's just re tarded. They should have 50%-100%-150% etc increase dmg after some time like any other event.
      Last edited by Darkwise; 09-16-2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Is that the noobs meeting? You get reward each fight and unless i'm mistaken there's a weekly rank reward too.

@darkwise i guess you were healing right? So you complain because you were even with your opponent in strenght and u both didn't want to give up? Man that's some interesting point of view. Also if you learn how it works you can easly win each fight in 3/4 min.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          Is that the noobs meeting? You get reward each fight and unless i'm mistaken there's a weekly rank reward too.

@darkwise i guess you were healing right? So you complain because you were even with your opponent in strenght and u both didn't want to give up? Man that's some interesting point of view. Also if you learn how it works you can easly win each fight in 3/4 min.
          Sry dude but all your statements make no sense, it's hard to even reply. In your opinion it's my fault i didnt chose to lose. You are genius clearly. I would ask r2, for the genius SlowPlay, to remove the dmg increase in arenas, bgs, sylph arenas, cw, gb and so on cuz he found the solution " lose the batle". And trust me i know better than you how it works, how and when to switch kids and so on.

"So you complain because you were even with your opponent in strenght and u both didn't want to give up?" Just speechless, wow
          Last edited by Darkwise; 09-16-2015, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Yeah there shouldn't be any time there's a option to surrender, or keep fighting 1h and win, didn't have this issue tho, but can see how it could be with 2 equal strong mages.

The buff thing is just dumb, won one match I was surely loosing, only cause 70% m.atk dmg came up, opponent had a archer and I had mage left. Went the other way as well... but wartune is all about lottery...

Comment

as said reward where given after refreash so thread can be deleted .. as it was no bug refresh fixed .. other silliness of the game other topic

sorry for this upset .. should refresh before complaining

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                Sry dude but all your statements make no sense, it's hard to even reply. In your opinion it's my fault i didnt chose to lose. You are genius clearly. I would ask r2, for the genius SlowPlay, to remove the dmg increase in arenas, bgs, sylph arenas, cw, gb and so on cuz he found the solution " lose the batle". And trust me i know better than you how it works, how and when to switch kids and so on.

"So you complain because you were even with your opponent in strenght and u both didn't want to give up?" Just speechless, wow
                Well then don't come here and complain that it took too much time dude If noone give up ofc it'll take time, it's same as a pvp where both mage keep healing over and over, do you remember those good old time before sylph? Also there's an easy way to counter those that use mage to overheal if you're stronger, you'll understand sooner or later.

Comment

The stupidest part about this.. the time window! Guess what, a lot of the players on the East Coast Server (ie. in that time zone) are not home from WORK yet. You, know.. work.. that place place where real people get MONEY from. So, the working players (who have the money) can't participate in this event.

/done with caring about this stpd game.

Comment

Evenly matched teams, with mages that have healing skills, can see matches go 10+ minutes.

Very time consuming, I agree.

Comment

well since the only time you can do this arena is while i am working between 2pm and 4pm est it is a waste of time i'm glad to be missing

Comment

This is stupid. Every time I press a skill hotkey, the bar dims and the skill is not used. The opponents whack me for free and all I can do is autoattack. What nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                        X