sylph arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph arena

now went this new patch now you are taking points each time you lost a battle in the sylph arena i do not like it i want the old old sylph arena back
    back to the old sylph arena look
    90.48%
    keep the new sylph arena look
    9.52%

The poll is expired.

They've taken away strategy; there's less choice now, not more--they've taken away choice; and they've taken away any enjoyment of the moment for many players, including me. In short the new Sylph arena sucks.

Comment

i hate the new sylph arena!! Now we don't receive daily rewards from it, lose ranking/points throughout the day cuz you know you can't win them all...lol. put it back to the original arena.
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

The old arena allowed you to get to the top even on a loss because you still gained points when you lose. That meant that even as a lower BR person, with a bit of nous, you can reliably beat higher BR people.

The new arena DEDUCTS points for losing. That means there is NO WAY for you to strategically win. Coupled with the random, invisible nature of the fights, you don't even get the option to stop fighting when everyone ahead of you is 100k more BR than you, simply because you WON'T KNOW.

So, yeah, sylph arena is boogered.

Comment

also it only gives 2 wins and you then get 8 losses. So you never progress.
          Same result today as well, just 2 wins.
          Last edited by daft48eddiex; 09-22-2015, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
            i hate the new sylph arena!! Now we don't receive daily rewards from it
            In order to gain the daily reward, you need to participate. It is auto credit upon first battle of the day.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

what about the weekly sylph arena rewards .. the counter for the 10 trys reset .. yet not the weekly reward button that we where used to at midnight sun-mon .. .. does that come at 5 am reset now .. or do we get mid week as patch was mid week and we already lost 1/2 the rank we made before patch (do we get comp for that)
              Last edited by demoniced; 09-20-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                what about the weekly sylph arena rewards ..
                Looks like the weekly rewards are given at Monday 05:00. I read the in game FAQ, and it does say that point gains between the hours 00:00 - 05:00 will be counted toward this final rank (although it's very vague as to 'what day' it occurs). So if anyone is having issues with points between these hours, that's likely the solution.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Looks like Sylph Arena is set to give 2-3 wins and 7-8 losses just like Eudaemon Arena.
                  Only cashers are allowed to get the 8 wins or better.
                  Also met the same guy 3 times ( in one day) - so the matching is c.r.ap. as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X