did not get my 3rd day reward from "Consecutive Recharge Bonus" event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did not get my 3rd day reward from "Consecutive Recharge Bonus" event

I recharge 3 days my account for the consecutive recharge bonus event i got the first 2 days reward but not for the 3 rd day
    Order number: 201509161357241591_en September 16th, 2015 01:58 PM 1000
    Order number: 201509161359086686_en September 16th, 2015 02:00 PM 500
    Order number: 201509172203035910_en September 17th, 2015 10:04 PM 500
    Order number: 201509181434107046_en September 18th, 2015 02:35 PM 500
    i resevd the balens for all recharge and got my reward from rest recharge event like (one time recharge gift ) event for all recharge
    I chick in for today before recharge
    i think its related to login event bug that i not able to collect for today as will
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0003333.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	257.1 KB
ID:	1776109
    plz replay to me fast as i have plan to recharge the next 2 days for the same event
    Your case # is 417099, do i need to make new one from new ticket system or the old one still work 2
    thx for youe time
    Last edited by mohamed005; 09-18-2015, 02:38 PM.

No bonuses do not work, and GO silent and did not confirm reports

Comment

count me with the same problem

at least you got a case number, i'm still waitting for the confirmation mail

Comment

omg what wrong with the support ppl he didnt even read my ticket
        Case #: 417121.
        GM: Greetings, Believe us when we say, we feel dismay as you guys as we had been made aware of this issue that the 3rd day of the Log-in Event rewards is unable to be collected . We are now coordinating with our higher departments to address this issue and this is at the forefront of our minds and we can assure you that we are doing whatever we can to get this issue resolved in a timely manner. We hope that they could lit up the 3rd day rewards after the reset along with the 4th day rewards or we will figured out someway on how to send these goodies to every player. Once again we are truly sorry that this game event doesn’t work as it supposed to be and apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you and your character. We know that the game is not perfect and want you to know that we are always working to improve the game, unfortunately sometimes making mistakes along the way. Again we thank you for your report but we must ask you to sit tight. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime! Thank you. -The R2Games Team
        rellay

** the Log-in Event rewards why i will care about this ****
        Case #: 417121.

Comment

Probably because you mentioned the log in rewards and checking in.

Reply to your ticket to let them know you are specifically inquiring about the 9/16 Consecutive Recharge Bonus event, please. Don't even mention the words login or check-in.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This is another instance of the same or similar problem. about the 09/16 Consecutive Recharge Bonus event. I have recharged my account twice on the 16th, 3 times on the 17th and once each on the 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st. After my recharge today, I was NOT given the reward for the 5th day. I want the award NOW. What SS would you like to see? I can send you a shot of my PayPal acct or my Outlook account, both of which show the recharge dates and amounts.
            I submitted a ticket about 30 minutes ago, and have still not received a confirmation that the ticket was even received.

Comment

Originally posted by hazamat View Post
              This is another instance of the same or similar problem. about the 09/16 Consecutive Recharge Bonus event. I have recharged my account twice on the 16th, 3 times on the 17th and once each on the 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st. After my recharge today, I was NOT given the reward for the 5th day. I want the award NOW. What SS would you like to see? I can send you a shot of my PayPal acct or my Outlook account, both of which show the recharge dates and amounts.
              I submitted a ticket about 30 minutes ago, and have still not received a confirmation that the ticket was even received.
              Your ticket number is 419120. Please be mindful that tickets can take up to 24 hours on business days to get a response; 48 hours on weekends and holidays.

http://support.r2games.com/support/support

The above URL is where you can check your ticket. Please feel free to reply to this post if after the event end, you were not able to claim what you were entitled to, and/or you have not received a ticket reply.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                Your ticket number is 419120. Please be mindful that tickets can take up to 24 hours on business days to get a response; 48 hours on weekends and holidays.

http://support.r2games.com/support/support

The above URL is where you can check your ticket. Please feel free to reply to this post if after the event end, you were not able to claim what you were entitled to, and/or you have not received a ticket reply.

Well, the event is over AND it is 20+ hours and counting without having received ANY confirmation whatsoever of my ticket. So where do we go from here?

Comment

I had nudged them little less than 12hours since your last reply. Occasionally the investigation could take a bit longer, but if you have still not heard anything within 12 hours of this post, feel free to let us know
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                    I had nudged them little less than 12hours since your last reply. Occasionally the investigation could take a bit longer, but if you have still not heard anything within 12 hours of this post, feel free to let us know
                    Thanx for your help! :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X