Views:	1
Size:	813.3 KB
ID:	1775954Click image for larger version

Name:	legend2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	862.8 KB
ID:	1775955

Character: Sycophant, server13 greek
    Bug: Cannot access clothing synthesis, titles do not show up, Guild tree is locked
    Description: The aboves are some of the problems we are experiencing with the game. I was playing wartune with the same name in kabam s32, and I started playing Legend a few months ago. I guess the game I currently playing was bought from you, so I bring the problem we are having to you. The support for Legend is nowhere to be found and they never answered our problems. Server 13 has locked (greyed) clothing synthesis, titles, guild tree and divine altar are also locked and we cannot access them. They merged a server with us which had no problem a few weeks prior, but they did not fixed the problems and also now the guys from the other server cannot do them either. I am asking if you have any authority over them to do something and fix the problems for us. We are gamers who are giving money to the game and some of us lots of them so we are only asking to bring us the product we are paying and not a false one.
    The link to the official page I am playing is: [snip]
    Last edited by Whakapono; 09-19-2015, 12:36 AM.

Originally posted by mikarf16 View Post
    Character: Sycophant, server13 greek
    Bug: Cannot access clothing synthesis, titles do not show up, Guild tree is locked
    Description: The aboves are some of the problems we are experiencing with the game. I was playing wartune with the same name in kabam s32, and I started playing Legend a few months ago. I guess the game I currently playing was bought from you, so I bring the problem we are having to you. The support for Legend is nowhere to be found and they never answered our problems. Server 13 has locked (greyed) clothing synthesis, titles, guild tree and divine altar are also locked and we cannot access them. They merged a server with us which had no problem a few weeks prior, but they did not fixed the problems and also now the guys from the other server cannot do them either. I am asking if you have any authority over them to do something and fix the problems for us. We are gamers who are giving money to the game and some of us lots of them so we are only asking to bring us the product we are paying and not a false one.
    The link to the official page I am playing is:
    I'm sorry, but we are not associated with the Greek version of the game. We provide the English version, and we cannot provide support for any other version. I'm afraid you will have to go to the forum of your version.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 09-19-2015, 12:36 AM. Reason: edited quote to match the one above
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply, I only wish our provider was so quick to respond (they do not respond at all...)

Comment

Originally posted by mikarf16 View Post
        Thank you very much for your reply, I only wish our provider was so quick to respond (they do not respond at all...)
        I am sorry to hear that I hope you will find a way to get them to reply and help you with your issue.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X