Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no update on this from R2 I see?

Comment

I've been having this issue, but only in Sylph Expedition and Bounty Targets.

Comment

Still happening and causing havoc.. can't even launch the sylph..

Getting sick off it...

Comment

Seriously when are you going to fix the disappearing mouse issue!!! This is getting rediculous!!! And before say 'clear your cache, restart comp/browser, use a different browser, yada yada...I DONE IT ALL!!! FIX IT AND THE LAGGING ISSUES!!!! I spent alot of money on this game but now my wallet has a lock on it and I threw away the key!
          Sapphire
          Mage Lvl.80:
          BR:
          106,802,118 Normal Mode
          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
          Server: S551 GlassMines
          Guild: Spartans
          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I think they will address that issue in patch 5.1 since it will need some serious optimization (as cursor goes into hiding during graphics intensive scenes/fights). When is patch 5.1 coming? I have no idea but I really hope it's coming soon. Game is almost unplayable at times.

Comment

Some of us don't have the ability to video every time wartune messes with us. I also have the problem of the disappearing mouse and skills that won't awaken in spire and some of the other dungeons including dragons lair. (I hear the same complaints from others in the dungeon a well through party chat.) WE NEED Wartunes Cooperation on this not the players who pay your salary. FIX The Game before adding more new stuff or lose more players causing you to have to merge more servers. Eilnys S131 Goldfell paying for vip and spirit covenant for almost or maybe over 3 years now.

Comment

the gm's need to log on the game and see what people are talking about, on some issues screenshots aren't going to help you solve anything, also Alpha Lion Armor is messed up, and people can't get into the battle grounds because the icon never comes up when it says they are open to enter.

Comment

seriousely that piece of hardware usually on the left side of your mouse is called keyboard, has number keys on it and u can use those to choose your skills, they don't appear disappear like mouse pointer does...

Comment

Now they need video, as picture is not enough?

They monitor our every mouse click (and in reality this can be possible cause of this bug as developers has not all the R2 JavaScripts), so they can reconstruct it.

So dear monitoring person:
                    - after 7th attempt no mouse cursor but recover itself in 20s
                    - after 9th attempt too, no recovery, restart
                    - 10th attempt missing rune bug and then again mouse cursor bug
                    Last edited by P-J-J; 10-19-2015, 01:22 PM. Reason: Update from today's arena

Comment

hi. is bug on Games Swag. i can't reedem coupon from FB invite friends,and Share.they post on fb but no Ticket

Comment

yep, the pied piper has struck server 66/73/8/12 as well. Our mice seem to exit at will.

Comment

Originally posted by Upseted View Post
                          seriousely that piece of hardware usually on the left side of your mouse is called keyboard, has number keys on it and u can use those to choose your skills, they don't appear disappear like mouse pointer does...
                          This is very true...but..as in Spire..the skills to revive, heal, use wrath or shield do not have keyboard keys to use. Those require the use of your mouse. With the disappearing mouse it is not possible to use these skills. When you need to heal right away..no mouse in sight..you are dead! SPLAT!!! Not a good sight to see in Spire when we are all trying very hard to do this with the lag, disappearing mice, multiple monsters on the screen due to lag and delay in shots due to lag. So...yes there is a keyboard to use for some of it..not all of it.

Comment

If I count how many players have issue with it, I am in a deep doubts:

1) If ever R2 support tried it
                            2) How carefully they test, if ever

And more and more I suggest to look at the JavaScript bugs caused by Google Analytics script calling jQuery.js that is top CPU eater during the bug.

Comment

Screenshots will not always show the mouse has disappeared. Some programmes will screenshot with no mouse (even if it's sitting in the middle of the screen).

I personally have never had an issue the the disappearing mouse, so it's very possible for them to not be able to produce it either. Correct a large amount of players ARE suffering the issue, there's no doubt about that. However not being able to reproduce it would (I would imagine) be problematic in trying to fix it. This is why they are asking the other details to accompany the video.

For players who do not have video capture, I have a link to a tutorial in my signature. The link in it is incorrect, so please download from http://www.ezvid.com ...

Thank you to those who have started sending those videos in, keep them coming
                              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Upseted View Post
                                I am pretty sure others have said their piece when it comes to the keyboard, so I will say mine:

If the lag to slow-motion to freeze comes up during your battle, it's pretty much tapping on the keyboard the skill you want like a new player who mashes on the controller's buttons just because they forgot to read the manual to know which button does what. It's that bad. I've noticed (after quite a few series of QA tests solo and with a full team of units; yes, I use at least two; logged in) that it's only happening when AOE's and crits are used from either entity (player or AI). In the case of having multiple accounts where one is doing the dungeon and others are just sitting pretty in their cities or farms, it drags down a bit to the point that the boss (enemy AI) is doing about 6 moves before you are able to connect with that key press (telltale where it just disappears letting you know it's accepted). In the case of awaken sylphs, you'll be at halfway through your awaken bar before you can get a skill out while the timer on your devastating skill still counts down and you morphed back before you even used it.

That's the problem we got going. Is it due to the cache not being saved as it should? Maybe. Is it due to having big floating numbers? Most definitely. Is it due to roughly a new feature that now pretty much everything's cross server? You betcha! I have this thing in the mind called "last known settings/code that worked" that I always revert to if something I programmed doesn't worked out as planned. I was a hell of a Basic (Apple II) programmer, but when it comes to this new stuff, I am just a newbie; but the principle is still the same. I just wish those who released something like this could utilize that one little aspect. The game worked prior to this patch. It worked after what I read about a fix that was made that lag wasn't as big as it is now. So between those times, there was something that was working. How about looking into that and apply it to this?

I am sure many players are reporting their findings, or at least collaborate on what is known. This should be more than enough to go into the game, and to find out what the hubbub is all about. Basically, telling folks, who utilize a high bandwidth provider, that they cannot utilize their potential by not downloading and/or doing other internet related things while playing a game is quite stupid in my opinion. I could understand if it was those who probably have a cheap computer, operating system, and internet connection as they need to be resourceful until they can get upgrades, but not towards someone who can download a DVD in a flash. Also, many players have updated everything from the manufacturers (flash, browsers, etc.), so if they are having this problem then it's either the manufacturers (which needs to be looked at) or the developers of such a provision (aka, this game), not really the user if they have their ducks in a row.

And yes, I went through the rigorous uninstall/download/reinstall process to ensure all components are there before putting in my findings to confirm with everyone else. I might do it in an unorthodox way, but it's something.
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X