No announcement yet.

[Resolved]mouse cursor appears and disappears at random

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot submit a ticket because I cannot submit a video and by your criteria a screenshot of a cursor NOT being there is insufficient. But I can supply everything else. Char name: Susanna, platform : Kabam server: 03 east browser: edge (which btw won't work anymore, can't even log in with edge) chrome and firefox Dungeons/ events: target bounty, eudaman arena, party arena, solo arena, guild battle, guild beast, battle ground, plundering in wilds, beasts/monsters in wilds, chaos wars, titan wars, cross-server guild battle, steel wars, spire, tower of kings, dragon invasion, bloody inferno, ALL mpds like eternal forest on down to Nether forest, forgotten catacombs, dimension, solo campaigns if not blitzing, tanks, world boss and sylph expedition. Did I miss any? Computer: Toshiba Satellite 7855D, Processor: AMD A8-4500M APU with Radeon HD graphics 1.90Ghz, RAM: 6GB, OS: Win Ten, 64- bit OS with x64 based processor have used both wi-fi and LAN with this computer. The problem is intermittent and the position of the mouse could be anywhere when you lose it ( but really you don't know where it is as you can't see it!!), and obviously cant post a ticket as I cant submit one as I cannot provide video

Comment

same on [146] Hedgewyn
      R2
      AnastasiaZA
      Server: [S146] Hedgewyn

Life is the only thing that matters, the game is just a side line

Comment

You want a screenshot or video of something that's invisible??

Comment

its possible to make a video if you start it be for you go into a Mpd or an event i did just fine. if need a screen recorder here's a link to Microsoft for there free one it works great its the same one i use.
          https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=10732 please try even if you think it wont work m8 the more people submit info and videos the more of a chance we have of them doing something
          Mage: level 80
          Battle rating:guess
          Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

if you make the video then upload it to you tube then copy link and paste to your ticket
            Originally posted by Sus4256 View Post
            I cannot submit a ticket because I cannot submit a video and by your criteria a screenshot of a cursor NOT being there is insufficient. But I can supply everything else. Char name: Susanna, platform : Kabam server: 03 east browser: edge (which btw won't work anymore, can't even log in with edge) chrome and firefox Dungeons/ events: target bounty, eudaman arena, party arena, solo arena, guild battle, guild beast, battle ground, plundering in wilds, beasts/monsters in wilds, chaos wars, titan wars, cross-server guild battle, steel wars, spire, tower of kings, dragon invasion, bloody inferno, ALL mpds like eternal forest on down to Nether forest, forgotten catacombs, dimension, solo campaigns if not blitzing, tanks, world boss and sylph expedition. Did I miss any? Computer: Toshiba Satellite 7855D, Processor: AMD A8-4500M APU with Radeon HD graphics 1.90Ghz, RAM: 6GB, OS: Win Ten, 64- bit OS with x64 based processor have used both wi-fi and LAN with this computer. The problem is intermittent and the position of the mouse could be anywhere when you lose it ( but really you don't know where it is as you can't see it!!), and obviously cant post a ticket as I cant submit one as I cannot provide video
            Mage: level 80
            Battle rating:guess
            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
              if you make the video then upload it to you tube then copy link and paste to your ticket
              didint sha just say that she cant provide video bc of the mouse keeper bug.. that bug freezes our mouse and key board.. not just in the gameplay area in u broozer or PC.. it freezes all action.
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I'm having the same issue with Opera, IE, Baidu and FireFox...cursor keeps disappearing. Haven't tried with Chrome, but doubt it's much different.
                Have to hold the cursor outside the playfield for a few seconds, then slowly bring it back in...by which time in combat I'm usually dead or dying.
                As for vid, that could cause other latency issues.
                This is new since the 4.5 patch, worse with 5.0.

Comment

The issue lays with one or more of the java scripts. I suppose if you block all the non-essential js, you could solve this issue. But I'm unsure if it is allowed in the ToS(which I'm having issues finding atm to verify). These java scripts are hosted by r2games, so I would imagine it is their own scripts. Perhaps they should remove a couple to see if the problem resolves itself.

Comment

this is very common. I have in any event and many of my friends experience it also

Comment

r2 is doing nothing but having us chase out tails insisting its something to do with our pc/laptop. It is quite evident it came about from the last patch, before that there werent any issues with the cursor disappearing. I wonder if r2 will do anything about the disappearing clientele? it is disappearing faster than the mouse is....

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                        r2 is doing nothing but having us chase out tails insisting its something to do with our pc/laptop. It is quite evident it came about from the last patch, before that there werent any issues with the cursor disappearing. I wonder if r2 will do anything about the disappearing clientele? it is disappearing faster than the mouse is....
                        The basic issue of the mouse disappearing bug is that it is due to bad JavaScript stealing focus, previously we saw it when we entered battle (and it shows that we lost focus)

R2 support needs to have 2nd line support people that can distinguish if it is 7road (created nice memory hog in this latest patch) or by JavaScript team (responsible also for the new portal credential issues). If they have it, they will direct it and escalate adequately, as the game is unplayable = show-stopper.

Unfortunately they have only L1 support which forwards all as we provide them; and in fact 7road needs videos/pictures from R2, therefore they want it from us. 7road then easily refuse the error as not theirs, until L2 support proves. No L2 = no force.

Comment

Working...
                        X