Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't refine Herc into Zeus---Can't remove sylph from Expidition after hours!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't refine Herc into Zeus---Can't remove sylph from Expidition after hours!!!

At the same time, then can't do adv sep and mahra event until the sylph is refined!!! PLEASE fix this nonsense. It was silly before, now it is worse.
    Reldra was here....

nvm my reply.. I missed the details -.-

anyway.. maybe you tried removing them when expedition event wasn't opened yet
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

I'm afraid you might have to wait till the next reset.

Comment

It does warn you that you can't change once you start the expedition.

Comment

Yeah, but expedition is finished at the end time, meaning no more battling; you should be able to remove your sylphs in that time until the next one starts. Or so that I thought.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I hate that it doesn't let you remove them even if you didn't do expedition for that day. (After tree reset and all)

Comment

To remove them, you click on the X on the sylph you want to remove. It will bring you to a list of sylphs to select, I just click out of it without selecting and my sylph's removed. However, would be nice to be able to remove them at any time. Not saying to add them during an expedition since I do kind of find it redundant that you can swap dead sylphs for the live ones on your roster, but saying that we can remove them to free up that slot or to do other things like refinement.

Anyways, whose bright idea was it to code in the refining criteria to the point one cannot do if they have said sylph in arena, expedition, or deployed on character/eudaemon?
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X