Cant submit any ticket at all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant submit any ticket at all

I am really tirred of R2 ****. i have try submit a ticket during the last week, but somehow, when i have to choose my chars name, it has a bug, so ofc they dont get it............................................... Cupcakes. other have same problem?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-21-2015, 05:30 AM.

Please watch your language.

What platform do you play on? R2, Kabam, Kong?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Maybe I am just blind but I was wanting to submit a ticket but can not even find where the option is.

Comment

Originally posted by SocOutcast View Post
        Maybe I am just blind but I was wanting to submit a ticket but can not even find where the option is.
        Same question goes for you, what platform do you play on?
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

sorry .... R2

Comment

Originally posted by SocOutcast View Post
            sorry .... R2
            With R2Games, go to http://r2games.com/support ; it will try troubleshoot you in hopes you will not need to file a ticket. If none of the articles help, the link to file a ticket is at the bottom (of the article).
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
            X