Views:	1
Size:	461.9 KB
ID:	1776904
    just i need a solution how i play game? ty in advance

no answer for a whole day i feel it's time to leave game ty ppl

Comment

Originally posted by asasy View Post
      no answer for a whole day i feel it's time to leave game ty ppl
      Apologies for no answer. We still don't know why some players are experiencing this. Without knowing this, it's hard to troubleshoot. Am hesitant at sending you to tickets (if you haven't done so already), however they may have a solution we have not been told about here on the forum.

First, could you please:
      * Uninstall your client
      * Open Internet Explorer (or Edge if on Win 10)
      * Head to http://wartune.r2games.com
      * Download the client
      * Install the client
      * Open and try

If this is unsuccessful, please do send a ticket including:
      * This forum link
      * List of what you've tried
      * Screenshots
      * Any other details that can help them, help you

If anyone else has any ideas to help this player, feel free to reply. Any help is appreciated thank you.
      Last edited by Whakapono; 09-22-2015, 04:35 PM. Reason: adding troubleshoot for client
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

That actually doesnt help whakapono. I filed a ticket and its been 2 days since they last replied. Ticket #416132 (same issues)

Comment

I found a soloution that works for me about mini client and lag/often freeze and mouse going away. Worked for my mate also. I'll make a thread how I managed to fix mine. just need to translate a few Words from my native tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
            Apologies for no answer. We still don't know why some players are experiencing this. Without knowing this, it's hard to troubleshoot. Am hesitant at sending you to tickets (if you haven't done so already), however they may have a solution we have not been told about here on the forum.
            There's no 'some' players experiencing this; every player is affected by this & the ones not bothered are the ones with high speed internet connections so it's no biggie for 'em.
            And let me tell you this, I'm playing this game before you joined the forum & this isn't the first time this issue has come up. The last time they broke caching, it took your masters a little more than an year to fix it. So before you ask people to file tickets over this again, you should know that this is not a 'me' problem, this is a 'you' problem. Your developers have cupcaked up (cupcake that, Esme). Ask them to do their damn job & fix it in the coming maintenance(s) cause they should know exactly where they messed up the code as this isn't the first time they broke caching.
            Last edited by Whakapono; 09-23-2015, 12:53 AM. Reason: mmm cupcakes

Comment

Working...
            X