Loading...Loading...and Still Loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading...Loading...and Still Loading

Since the New Update i don't know what happened to the game but it's always Loading , everytime you refresh the game or anything , you have to wait all loading again...sometimes even changin maps needs loading...i tried game client , tried Chrome , and even IE -_- ( PS : it worked better in IE but still lots of loadings ) problem is , when i tried on an anothor server everything worked well
    this is a pic of the problem ( same for all items and everything ) [S100]Goulpass Keep
    Attached Files
    Last edited by U1timateWeapon; 09-22-2015, 07:28 PM.

They broke caching in this recent patch. There should be a maintenance tomorrow but I highly doubt that it will get fixed as for the last time they broke caching (with a major patch like this one), it took them more than an year to fix it.
    Idk what to say anymore. Monkeys would do better development than our Wartune devs.

Comment

This is a joke.. R2game have team for fixed bugg.. They can fixed cache.. Fix you r2game.. Better get you team on put you eating cupcakes mouth hole
      fixed stupid cache
      Last edited by Whakapono; 09-23-2015, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Yes, this does this to me at my work computer, at home on the mini client it isnt so bad. I've cleared my cache, my flash cache, my neighbor's cache, my cat's cache and the neighbors dog's cache.... i've cleared every cache in a 20 mile radius. I still get this constant loading issue. This only happens with Wartune. Any other game(s) I have work perfectly with no cache problem. Please fix your game.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I have the same issue it takes about 7-10 minutes to even load the game. once in game it takes 10-30 seconds to even get a system reaction. meaning if I farm I can click all I want but nothing happens the game just does nothing then much later if I'm lucky the animals are harvested. same with hot events, same with accepting quests turning in quests changing zones. [EDIT] boy the time goes by quick 7-10 min was a understatement. I was able to get on once in 1 HOUR, 1 time.... I have been staring at the main loadup screen much longer than I realized.

I have not been able to successfully play.

As a side note: I have tried the mini client and browsers. I know this is not an issue on my end but if your going to lockout players for a day or several days I think an emergency maintenance is in order. Although the last one created these issues........
          I think its funny that a maintenance is schedualed for 9/23 then you release new servers on 9/24 as well as "maintenance" I quite ranting about your horrid customer service and horrid technical service close to 7 months ago but this is the worste I HAVE EVER SEEN on this game OR ANY GAME. you guys have really done it this time.

I think its time to contact the main developers of this game and let them know that who they have licensed it to (r2games) is making a debacle out of it all
          Last edited by solarorbit; 09-23-2015, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by solarorbit View Post
            I have the same issue it takes about 7-10 minutes to even load the game. once in game it takes 10-30 seconds to even get a system reaction. meaning if I farm I can click all I want but nothing happens the game just does nothing then much later if I'm lucky the animals are harvested. same with hot events, same with accepting quests turning in quests changing zones. [EDIT] boy the time goes by quick 7-10 min was a understatement. I was able to get on once in 1 HOUR, 1 time.... I have been staring at the main loadup screen much longer than I realized.
            THIS! Be it harvesting farm, collecting stuff from mail, collecting rewards from the events panel, collecting rewards in Dragon Invasion... there is a considerable time gap where things just stop responding. The core of the game has slowed down to a crawl. As I said a few days ago, I think monkeys would make better developers than our Wartune devs.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              This only happens with Wartune. Any other game(s) I have work perfectly with no cache problem. Please fix your game.
              actually no. other R2 games like winterfrost also having cache issues. but they didn't eat so much data compared to wartune so its hard to notice. also they saved some of the resources in browser's cache.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

please, tell us that you are trying to fix cache issue
                nobody will quit for a bug in blacksmith, kitten club, Atoll, or signet training
                many systems can't run your game, cause of cache problem
                please, consider cache problem as priority in bug solving, ty

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post
                  THIS! Be it harvesting farm, collecting stuff from mail, collecting rewards from the events panel, collecting rewards in Dragon Invasion... there is a considerable time gap where things just stop responding. The core of the game has slowed down to a crawl. As I said a few days ago, I think monkeys would make better developers than our Wartune devs.
                  exactly! I am still struggling to play when and if I can get on. Already lost my Dragon invasion for the day because of the delayed reactions within the game. I was stuck in boss battle so could not collect. other times it worked fine. everytime it loaded the boss super slow. by the time I got in I had already missed 2-3 turns.

I just found it odd that I was the only one in my party having these issues. It seems to be effecting the actual west coast players more than players from say Europe. Or they are just luckier than I am. Due to this stupid DI issue and the fact I have been having issues since 3 am I just ENOUGH. I know its not me but MY LAST RESORT was a complete system reset. wiped everything and started from scratch....................

downloaded mini client. went to login go figure SAME ISSUES!

Comment

Another fun update from me. I missed Guild battle because of this issue. as is my server now is so crammed full only 50 participants are allowed in gb. I sat out Monday so a few others could join. today was my day. upon clicking the gb link I once again from. I sat from 20:00-20:08 waiting for it to load. I am assuming it got to around 90% (if I could guess from the dragon idk) But it did nothing for along time so I refreshed. I sat loading until 20:15. (edit) AT HICH POINT I HAD TO SHUT IT DOWN BECAUSE IT STUCK AT 72%! the tempinfos is the stupid issue and I am g uessing there is a issue where the system does not realize when you click out you are logging out. that is my only guess as to why it is screwed up and just loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads............ Are you KIDDING ME! I am freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSS OF DI LOSS OF GB LOSS OF EXPEDITION LOSS OF HOURS OF MY LIFE.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	********.png
Views:	1
Size:	921.1 KB
ID:	1717953

this is the first fun I get to deal with this itself takes 3-5 min if not longer. After that ridiculousness it takes me to the actual loading screen where I get stuck from 72-74%. you guys are killing me.

Comment

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! They're starting to call me LaggyPie or SlowPie :P Thanx R2....
                        I'm cute and I like pie.. that's why..

Eternity s82 forever

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          actually no. other R2 games like winterfrost also having cache issues. but they didn't eat so much data compared to wartune so its hard to notice. also they saved some of the resources in browser's cache.
                          actually, yes as any other game I play is not R2
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                          X