Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lags & Lost Connection

Hey guys

I was playing just fine all the time, but few days ago I just cant play.
    Game works like 10% of it natural speed, and everything takes an hour to apply in the good case.. in the bad one I just get DC due lost connection after 5 min when trying to perform an action..

Help ?

Can you please start with some basic troubleshooting?
    ~ Clear your cookies and cache
    ~ Clear your flash cache
    ~ Stop any downloads, streaming sites or flash-demanding sites/programs
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thanks for quick response !

How can I clear them if I play with game client ?

Comment

The mini client is based on Internet Explorer, so in the first thread I linked, please follow the instructions for that browser.
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Ok I've done them both, now should I check it again ?

Edit :
          Problem is still exist.. damn
          Last edited by GiladReany; 09-23-2015, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Do you know when this started? Was it ever since the last big patch? Does it happen on one particular server (which one?), or during a specific event (MPD, WB, etc)?

Comment

i encountered in game loading 5minutes even if i clear cache all, loading still slow. maybe wartune need maintenance on all servers. happened recent patch 5.0

Comment

It started 2 days ago.
                Anything happend in those two days ?

And it's on server s16 "immortal ruines"

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  Do you know when this started? Was it ever since the last big patch? Does it happen on one particular server (which one?), or during a specific event (MPD, WB, etc)?
                  Once upon a time, R2 had lined up a few test servers for a major patch. It was 10th of September & the patch was 5.0. The patch was a huge failure in itself cause it caused more issues than the new features but staying on point, that patch broke caching. There wasn't much uproar until the fateful day which was 16th September. R2 released this major patch across all servers; cursed game breaking patch.
                  Any more questions?

Comment

please, tell us that you are trying to fix cache issue
                    nobody will quit for a bug in blacksmith, kitten club, Atoll, or signet training
                    many systems can't run your game, cause of cache problem
                    please, consider cache problem as priority in bug solving, ty

Comment

Working...
                    X