Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spent hard cash on gem synthesis formulas and now suddenly hero level too low? is this a joke??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent hard cash on gem synthesis formulas and now suddenly hero level too low? is this a joke??

Spent hard cash on gem synthesis formulas and now suddenly hero level too low? is this a joke??

Really, I spent several hundreds of euros to get level 10-12 gemscrolls for my level 37 toon and now suddenly, while I clearly learned these formula's theyre nolonger available anymore?
    Can't even synthesize level 9 gems anymore, I feel currently really deceived, am I just the only one having bad luck or is this the biggest hoax and nerf in this game's history?

welcome to r2games comunity ))

Comment

Originally posted by KingArch View Post

Really, I spent several hundreds of euros to get level 10-12 gemscrolls for my level 37 toon and now suddenly, while I clearly learned these formula's theyre nolonger available anymore?
      Can't even synthesize level 9 gems anymore, I feel currently really deceived, am I just the only one having bad luck or is this the biggest hoax and nerf in this game's history?
      KingArch, it seems others had the same problem as you are having, as this is something that should be covered in patch for tonights maintenance.

Here's a screenshot of the patch notes highlighting the part i'm referring to.

Click image for larger version

Name:	patchnotes.png
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	1717940

Hope this helps, and happy gaming.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Hello KingArch,

I see how distressing this could be. I have just asked about what would be happening for players like yourself. If you have sent a ticket, can I please have your number? If you have not sent one yet, what is your in game name, number and platform please?
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
        X