Sylph Upgrade event on 9-26 has old boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Upgrade event on 9-26 has old boxes

Why does the sylph upgrade event have the old wind and water chests? I hope this is a bug and is fixed real soon.

I doubt that its some bug. Its such devs plan, because no more exchange for wind and water chests. With such sylph upgrade and enchant events possible collect too many chests for current exchange ... Remember devs logic : if its some benefit for playwer, it looks like a crime for them ...

Comment

I really hope it's a bug. I mean I don't mind it since I opened almost 200 chests trying to get the beryl dragon card but I'd stil prefer it be the new chests.

Comment

I have forwarded the question, however we will not be able to find out until Monday 28 Sept at the earliest.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

so, basically, you will get an answer from the devs AFTER the event ends? well... THATS useful..... lmao

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            Why does the sylph upgrade event have the old wind and water chests? I hope this is a bug and is fixed real soon.
            Why complain?
            Chests have much better content as the current ones.

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
            I have forwarded the question, however we will not be able to find out until Monday 28 Sept at the earliest.
            Why, do they celebrate chinese new year every week now?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Why complain?
              Chests have much better content as the current ones.

Why, do they celebrate chinese new year every week now?
              I want the clothing from the current chests.

Comment

It is the Harvest Festival, not the Lunar New Year.

Comment

Just shows that the people who organize the events don't know what they are doing.
                  Hopefully they will give an exchange from the old chest to the new.

Comment

dont matter i got those chests opened and got me the mount so ty devs for bringing them out on mahra event

Comment

Working...
                    X