Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Invasion

DI is bugged.

It will lock you in the dice roll screen. Even after everyone has rolled it will keep you there and not able to collect any of the rewards for it missing out on massive amounts of gold and dragon essences. This can happen for many rounds straight.

It also dose this in bloody inferno.
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

mmm yea, it happen to me as well. but usually it happen like this when the your team or player is kind of lag or slow loading and become late on rolling the dice when the times up than it repeated it again to pop up to roll again its really annoying and the gold is stuck there like u think its claiming at all cuz its stuck/bug.
      all tht gold become a waste. But if it happen again i will screenshot, when i found some1 who is lag has the exactly problem. lol
      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
      Character: Mage
      Class: Knighthood
      level: 80
      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

i have screen shots of it it has happened to me i sent it in but unfortunately they have so many bugs atm they prob wont fix it
        Or how about in arena you lose the fight with full hp....The is no way to get rid of this horrid lag they have bestowed on us....

Comment

Working...
        X