uh.. help? (again)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh.. help? (again)

Here's my dilemma: In Sky Trail, there's this element door I can't finish. It's my last one before bagging the clearance reward. I hover my cursor on progress bar, the 'dropdown menu' for Explore appears. BUT when I attempt to click 'Explore', it just poofs. Reconnected lots of times, tried different browsers (Edge, Opera [which btw still cant manage to login anything], and Maxthon), all to no avail.

Is there a work-around for this? or is this some sort of 'bug' I magically created or sth?

-- i'm having notice-me-community-sempai moment. would really appreciate if anybody can help.
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

I remember having something similar happen to me. Can you try going fullscreen first? Go fullscreen, open sky trail panel & then see if it works

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post
      I remember having something similar happen to me. Can you try going fullscreen first? Go fullscreen, open sky trail panel & then see if it works
      If this doesn't help, please do send a video into tickets so they can pass it on to be analysed.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

noted, Tempest-sempai ^.^v will try. thanks.

-- going full screen solved. thank you again
        Last edited by Carassimira; 09-27-2015, 10:45 PM. Reason: it wus solved *wide grin*

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
          Here's my dilemma: In Sky Trail, there's this element door I can't finish. It's my last one before bagging the clearance reward. I hover my cursor on progress bar, the 'dropdown menu' for Explore appears. BUT when I attempt to click 'Explore', it just poofs. Reconnected lots of times, tried different browsers (Edge, Opera [which btw still cant manage to login anything], and Maxthon), all to no avail.

Is there a work-around for this? or is this some sort of 'bug' I magically created or sth?

-- i'm having notice-me-community-sempai moment. would really appreciate if anybody can help.
          The problem you are having is with the 'invisible' announcement portion of the chat-box interfering with where you put your mouse. Simply click on the down arrow in the bottom right side to minimize the chat-box and you should have access to the Explore button.
          Knight - 45 mil BR
          100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
            The problem you are having is with the 'invisible' announcement portion of the chat-box interfering with where you put your mouse. Simply click on the down arrow in the bottom right side to minimize the chat-box and you should have access to the Explore button.
            I have not thought of this one. Thank you for the help, SmuttyRebel-sempai

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post
              Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
              Thank you both for your help
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Thanks Carassimira & Whakapono! Happy to help ^.^

Comment

Working...
                X