level 70's shards in crypt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 70's shards in crypt

why would R2 remove the level 70 shards from crypt shop 4500 gold per shard in guild shop alone will take payers for ever to get 45-60 shards to complete left side equipment legendary put them back plz

no point playing any more if the shards are not available to us in crypt shop as well so give you 24 hrs to fix it on server 594 and if not fixed i will not revive vip and leave the game i dont want to restart and make new friends again and not play with these friends i have already made

Comment

Do you mean the shard needed to craft the gear or those used to make in legendary?
      Cause if you mean the shards needed to craft the regular gear, you would like to know that you don't need those anymore to craft them; Actually, you need only Crystaloids now to craft gear from lv 20 to 70 (You still need the material from before the patch to make those gear legendary and to craft the lvl 80 gear)
      Have a wonderful day

Comment

Sorry, but they not remove anything. There was not shards for weapon and other left side eq in crypt, they are in Insignia shop.

Comment

what are you talking about !!! yes there was level 70's in crypt you clown now only 80's, 60's , 50's, remain and yes for legendary ... why type a response if you dont read what was posted correctly....doesnt matter times up i sold all and left the game tired of giving real cash to a game that is broken any ways

Comment

You still need the epic shards to make the legendary version of the items. Taking them out of crypt means the only viable place to get them is L10 guild shop. Insig shop only goes up to L60.

You guys actually play the game or read his post?

Comment

Originally posted by Harpy1967 View Post
              what are you talking about !!! yes there was level 70's in crypt you clown now only 80's, 60's , 50's, remain and yes for legendary ... why type a response if you dont read what was posted correctly....doesnt matter times up i sold all and left the game tired of giving real cash to a game that is broken any ways
              If you need Legendary shard for your lvl 70 gear, go in the Arena shop :
              Click image for larger version

Name:	cv8m1i.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	1718105

The other possibility would be from the guild shop :

Click image for larger version

Name:	66904c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	1718106
              Have a wonderful day

Comment

The only thing they have removed from the Crypt Shop were the broken pieces to make said equipment as you no longer need those. They increased the amounts of crystaloids in the dungeons that you need to make the equipment. You still can buy legendary jewelry (right side) shards in the Crypt Shop (as it was before).
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Harpy1967 View Post
                  Know one is going to miss you
                  [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    You still need the epic shards to make the legendary version of the items. Taking them out of crypt means the only viable place to get them is L10 guild shop. Insig shop only goes up to L60.

You guys actually play the game or read his post?
                    Yeah i read his post. He write " level 70 shards from crypt shop 4500 gold per shard in guild shop". The only legendary shards that cost 4500 contribution are weapons, chest, helmet and necklage shards and they were not removed from crypt shop or anything (because they were not there from the start). 70's shards for rings and accessory are still in crypt shop, so this whole thread is meaningless. He complain for something that did't happen.

Comment

i wish lv70 legendary shards were 4500 gold in the crypuild shop xD

Comment

4500 golden contribution :P

Comment

Working...
                        X