BG HP bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG HP bug

Not sure if this has been brought up before. Did BG and was getting killed mostly and got a few dryads, not sure how high I was but eventually I had 0 HP. As soon as I started the fight I was dead, no chance to use a heal rune. Even when attacking the mobs, had 0 HP and was dead right away. I am guessing if this happens again, I should leave and rejoin after 5 minutes. Luckily I was able to sit in camp until the end.

If this is how BG is now, I might as well stay away. Even at 2 mil BR, I have a hard enough time getting kills. I don't do BG much anyways because no time for it but the one time I can do BG, this happens.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BG HP bug.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	1777260
    Last edited by R262181389; 10-02-2015, 08:46 PM.

It is something to do with the way they calculate hp in BG, I think. I noticed that you get back a percent of your HP when you die. It doesn't matter if you have 1000% dryad or 0%, the percentage of hp you get back seems to remain the same. It is very noticeable when you enter the BG and then your HP max increases (e.g., from changing sylphs).

I entered BG yesterday after months of not bothering and I didn't hit the 0 HP bug. Instead, every time I died, my bar went back to the 90 or so % that it was when I started the BG, even though the actual numbers went from 450k to over 700k.

Comment

Working...
    X