What is up with hp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up with hp?

All of a sudden every dungeon every monster even if finishing full sucks up hp. For example I just helped in a small dungeon, some of the mobs I got to late and were already dead but my entire hp bar was empty. Spent 2 mil to refill it and by the end of the dungeon, one that does little to no damage, my bar was empty again. This is very new and very annoying. Please fix it, so helping isn't such an outrageous expense. I feel bad but I will not be helping anyone at this rate. Hell if playing is just to pay for hp what 's the point in playing at all.

hmmm, u know u need to take a screenshot so people can help u whats going on like two screen shot first from full hp and 2nd less hp. Cause hard to reply u just say now. lol
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

My party and I had this happening in EF after the last patch where they added hell mode and everything, but it has been fixed for us in a maintenance we had later. I feel you on that though, I had to spend a lot to get my hp back up.

Comment

Working...
      X