maxthon broswer dont work on this game no more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maxthon broswer dont work on this game no more

a few days ago the i notice my maxthon browser dont work for this game no more. when is that issue going to be fixed

Can you please elaborate on "dont work for this game no more"? Are you getting a particular screen (black, white?) when you try to log in?
    Also, please:
    ~ Clear cookies and cache
    ~ Clear your flash files
    ~ Stop any downloads, music/video streaming and other flash heavy sites/games.
    ~ Please try a different browser if you're able.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

hi Esme, when i mean it don't work is when you first start the game and the loading screen comes on from 7 road and when its all done loading the game it gets to the cloud city and then it freezes. i have done all of that. clear my cache , deleted my cookies and all these silly things that you have mention above but to no avail have it fixed the issue for me. i dont know if anyone else is having the same issue as me but the only way i was able to fix this mess was to use an outdated version of adobe flash as i can see adobe 19.0 is not compatible with this game at all. So when these dev or techs comes back from their week vacation you can address these to the 7 road crew and get this game to work with adobe flash 19.0 cause 17.0 is really outdated .

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
        hi Esme, when i mean it don't work is when you first start the game and the loading screen comes on from 7 road and when its all done loading the game it gets to the cloud city and then it freezes. i have done all of that. clear my cache , deleted my cookies and all these silly things that you have mention above but to no avail have it fixed the issue for me. i dont know if anyone else is having the same issue as me but the only way i was able to fix this mess was to use an outdated version of adobe flash as i can see adobe 19.0 is not compatible with this game at all. So when these dev or techs comes back from their week vacation you can address these to the 7 road crew and get this game to work with adobe flash 19.0 cause 17.0 is really outdated .

I too was a fan of the Maxthon browser for wartune, as it worked pretty good. I too have found the lock up bug. I have found a maxthon that does work and is available from them. It's called Maxthon Nitro. It's really a no frills version of their browser, however it works great for wartune and doesn't lockup like their current release.

Here'a link for you: Maxthon Nitro

Hope that helps.

MrEus
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

1. Maxthon + flash 18 + Wartune = bad. replace one of the three and it will work fine. i/e: change to flash 17*, or use other browser, or just quit this dumb game and play others.

2. Maxthon nitro is not same with standard maxthon. it's a simplified Chrome, so no options, favorites, etc. since it was based on chrome, i hope you have plenty of RAM before using it.

*reverting to old flash version means uninstalling your current flash. your flash cache would be gone with it, so do it at your own risk considering r2 screws up badly with this.
          Last edited by Arlad; 10-07-2015, 03:02 PM.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
          X