Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a Log In Prize now that started at 00:00 10-9-2015 at tree reset. Day 1 login started then and when we came online today after dungeon reset we could not collect Day 1 of the event. We collected Day 2 of the event. What happened to Day1. Those who were online at tree reset at 00:00 tree reset claimed Day 1 and at dungeon reset could then claim Day 2. How does a full Day 1 event only go for 5 hours. Many of us on are not online in the middle of the night so it is very unfair we are not able to collect a Day of this event. I'm sure this has to be a bug in this event. Please have this checked and fixed asap as it is I'm sure a time sensitive event as usual. Thanks

Here is the pic..I didn't get it on the first post..sorry..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Log in Prize   10-08-2015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	519.5 KB
ID:	1718294

Comment

-_-

Thank you again for the report. I'll forward this issue for you all.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Thank you Whakapono we appreciate it and have some delicious pizza waiting hot from the oven.

Comment

Is there any more news on this fix? The only thing I have been told per e-mail is it is on the fore front of their minds. We are now to the 7th day when we log in after dungeon reset today. 10-13-2015 and still not able to collect Day 1 of the Login Prize. Any way to find out what is going on for us? thanks

Comment

I'll forward again. Will see if there's any updates on it.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

We've been told the login issue has been fixed, and they thank you again for the report.

They are currently discussing any further actions as to what will be done for the players missing this day. Please do remember to do the weekly 'ticket bump'

http://support.r2games.com/support/support

*sooooo full of all that pizza* *shares around*
              Last edited by Whakapono; 10-15-2015, 04:12 AM. Reason: updated
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
              X