Cant awaken in battle after get stunned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant awaken in battle after get stunned

I just experiencing something odd.... I played 2 toon at the same time... today i went to EF NM... in Last boss wind (or medusa) I clicked the Awaken Button, but my toon got stunned before the transformation... so my awaken was canceled... however after the stun wear off... the awaken button cant be clicked(i pressed the space on my keyboard several times) but nothing happen... my toon didnt transform to sylph... i can still use skill, rune, and even HS(though it didnt work on the boss) the only thing I cant do is awaken my toon to sylph... Unfortunely i didnt have the SS on it at the moment... but i will upload it if i get 1 in future...

so I just wondering... is it caused by some bug?? or is it new feature installed by the Devs??? did any1 experience this??? or am i the only 1???

Thanks....

Yes, I already previously described it, and sent to support, but the answer I got means they do not want to solve until we all sent them videos.

Comment

I see... im not the only 1 then... glad to know(lol)... how the heck can we sent them the videos if we dont even know when that stupid bug will happen???

i Beginning to wonder are they really have a brain??? lol
      Last edited by axist3; 10-15-2015, 12:47 PM.

Comment

No, they use it as an excuse of doing nothing, even not testing it.
        Today got 2 such cases and still not finished arena ...

Even I lost casted rune (no chaos on me), simply it disappeared, but CD started, seems to me same root cause - the state check is not on client side, but server side = no consistency check and ordering between client and keyboard

Comment

i can guess that even if we manage to take and sent them the videos... they will claim that the issued is in ours computer or something... they wont accept the fact that the issued is caused by them...

Comment

But I try to keep this nagging bug open (even they tried to close by 14 days no response).

Comment

Working...
            X