Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please FIX the skill problems in ALL areas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please FIX the skill problems in ALL areas?

We have skills not being able to be used in the following situations, including not being able to sylph:

- after getting hit by stun
    - after getting hit by amnesia if the amnesia affects the skill you got queued up
    - spontaneous inability to use kid delphic
    - spontaneous inability to use skills in kid arena
    - spontaneous inability to call backup kid in kid arena

I am sure people can continue to add to this list.

This is a problem as it causes people to LOSE FIGHTS and therefore REWARDS through no fault of their own. This is 100% R2's problem.

I just dove in after I heard my server had a merge (to get the loot) and try some of the "fixes" I've been reading about. A bunch of horse manure. The skills locked out after a few rounds. But as I was watching the fight, I've noticed that for 1 of my moves, the AI has executed around 3-4 moves. If that wasn't bad enough, then how about getting either the victory on the 2nd remaining health bar of a boss fight, or the "restore HP" message on your chat box while the fight is still going on, all the way to failure?

Prior to "Patch 5.0" (what ever they did), we were able to play Spire, ToK, MPDs, Arena, Euda Arena, World Boss, etc. without any of the "lags" associated. If one person is having a problem, then I could imagine those who have 2 or more toons logged onto the same cluster are having a grand time in trying to manage.

So back to the bench I go until they really FIX this.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
    X