banned from forums???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned from forums???

so I had to make this account because I cant login to the forums with the account I have using for almost 2 years....has my account been banned???? I filed a ticket and of course no ticket number lol S454 east metalmulisha I haven't been able to login since I made this post Click image for larger version

Name:	1245.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1777564
    Last edited by metal1mulisha4; 10-17-2015, 04:18 PM.

And what would the name be of said account?

Ah, you edited in the screenie. If an account is banned, it would say so under the name, where it says Squire of Statement. So no, the account is not banned.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-17-2015, 04:20 PM.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      And what would the name be of said account?
      JackFrost1111111

Comment

Originally posted by metal1mulisha4 View Post
        JackFrost1111111
        Yeah I just saw. Thanks.

The account isn't banned. It would say Banned under the name.
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

well if its not banned then idk why its not letting me login... it doesn't even keep me signed in when I go to forums from the main website

Comment

There has been login hiccups since Wednesday, when suddenly people can't stay logged in, having difficultly login in etc.

Can you give us a bit more info how you normally log in to the forums, what platform you normally play on etc? Maybe that info can help resolving this issue in the future.

Comment

I normally just use a forum link in my favorites and I'm already signed in...but when I'm not logged into the forums I go to the main wartune website login there and open my forum link and then I'm logged in... for 3 days now when I do this I'm not logged in on the forums....my platform is R2games

Comment

Can you please try this: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1450228

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	1718436Click image for larger version

Name:	11.PNG
Size:	573.8 KB
ID:	1718437previously when I click the login it takes me to the main site and I'm already logged in...it didn't give me the option to login...but its working now

Comment

Comment

also whenever I try to login this way it never works...always says my info is wrong Click image for larger version

Name:	147.PNG
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	1718438

Comment

Can you please try changing the password in the screen you posted in post 9 and see if that works for you.
                        Retired Moderator.

Comment

You can no longer log in through the forum itself. You must log in through www.r2games.com, and then navigate to the forum. If you navigate to the forum and are not showing as logged in, you need to go back to www.r2games.com, log out, then log back in, and then come back to the forum, where you should be logged in.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It needs the "previous" redirect whenever a person presses the "login" button on the upper right of the forum screen so they can be taken back to the last page they were on before pressing that button.

Also, some of us have the address url link saved up on our address bars that we can come back by keying in "188" as part of the forum ID given to the Wartune forum and selecting the link from the drop down list. However, not many people are well versed in this and would probably have a hard time in trying to navigate all the way back to the forum they were on. Hence, why the previous redirect is needed to eliminate such.

Finally, the forum isn't saving the login session via its "keep me logged in" button. Users (including myself) would exit the browser (or shut down for the day), would come back to either relog in the account or having the account logged into the main site but not on the forum where they have to log out and then relog back in. The forum, and any other pages associated, should have a universal way of keeping itself logged on so when a user navigates, they should be logged in through all pages until they physically log themselves out (and only if it's on their computer/they clicked on that "keep me logged in" box).
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                            X