misspelling on event / sever time bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misspelling on event / sever time bar

hello guys, seen this today looks like Japanese got pasted over English looks like someone goofed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture 123.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	1777618
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
    hello guys, seen this today looks like Japanese got pasted over English looks like someone goofed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151607[/ATTACH]
    im interested with how you still have the old R2 platform. it was changed around 2 months ago.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      im interested with how you still have the old R2 platform. it was changed around 2 months ago.
      Judging by 'Code redemption', looks like it's kabam (only R2 had a new spiffy look for their banner)

Back to original query, does it show the same in full screen. It seems the word 'NAME' has been 'kicked off' the top bar and mixed with the line under it (EVENT). I must say, very observant.

If a full screen doesn't fix the issue, or even a 'scroll out', feel free to make a post on the big bug thread (link in my siggy) following the template used in post 1 of it. Thank you
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

That's what displays on Kabam servers.

Comment

yup i am from Kabam if look down in my signature you'll see i have posted it there for the mods :P

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
            Judging by 'Code redemption', looks like it's kabam (only R2 had a new spiffy look for their banner)

Back to original query, does it show the same in full screen. It seems the word 'NAME' has been 'kicked off' the top bar and mixed with the line under it (EVENT). I must say, very observant.

If a full screen doesn't fix the issue, or even a 'scroll out', feel free to make a post on the big bug thread (link in my siggy) following the template used in post 1 of it. Thank you
            well of course full screen fix's it because that bar disappears when in full screen but the bug is still there. its not a big deal just id thought report it.

-R2games

Comment

I'm on S455 and was fine up until this morning's 5am reset... now I have blank spaces in that bar:

Server: [S455] Fallen Acres Event: (blank) Server Time: (blank)
              Event Time: (blank) Countdown: (blank)

I'm currently using Firefox, I was using the mini-client until the lag build-up got so bad (THREE full minutes just to enter the guild chamber?!?!) that I just couldn't take it anymore.
              Knight - 45 mil BR
              100% FREE player

Comment

Ha ha thank you michael509, I will forward this graphic glitch

Hi SmuttyRebel, seems a fair few of the R2 games have had times go poof off their banners. The issue has been reported and still awaiting an update.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                X