Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client Frozen during bulk chest open

Hello,
    I opened 383 trick or treat chests today and saw several pieces of cloth, 2 lvl 7 HP divinity souls and the Brilliant lion mount On my screen. As the chests opened the mini client locked and kicked me from game. I logged back in an NONE of my items are in inventory. My toon name is OMEN s-561 Bawic castle. What is to be done about the missing items? The mount and lvl 7 divinity I can give a count on. Who knows how many pieces of cloth, ADV sepl and Mahra I lost. This is really upsetting. Please respond ASAP.

I also submitted a ticket before coming here and was told to redirect to my email and follow the link, once again no email was sent and I have no ticket ID.....

Thank you.

Your ticket will have gone through. The new system indeed doesn't send an email even though it says it does...

If you haven't had a reply in 48 hours via email (those *should* arrive ), nudge the mods via this thread, and with the info you've provided we can ask the GMs to look into your ticket.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Ticket is good, make a mod here push the ticket forward, and hope a star fall from the sky so you can make a wish

Comment

Not expecting much or holding my breath. LOL

Comment

Working...
        X