X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client

My mine client not work more because?
    Sauron

Please define "not work more". Are you getting an error? If so, what does it say?

Have you tried clearing your cookies, cache and flash files yet? If not; start with that.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

not open to play here, no errors.
      Sauron

Comment

Have you tried clearing your cookies, cache and flash files yet? If not; start with that.
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Cleaned and installed again and have same problem!
          Last edited by IgorF; 10-21-2015, 07:56 AM.
          Sauron

Comment

On what browser did you clear your cookies and cache? The mini client is based on Internet Explorer, so you'll have to follow the guide to clear cookies for that browser.

After that if it still doesn't work: post a screenshot.

Comment

Print Screen

Click image for larger version

Name:	MC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	281.7 KB
ID:	1718517
              Sauron

Comment

Is that a hotspot or wifi connection you're using? Please try playing using a LAN-cable instead and check if the connection is fast enough to handle Wartune.

Comment

try pressing Ctrl+F5 if you dont see any buttons with mini, works for me when im missing back links

Comment

My problem resolved tyvm
                    Sauron

Comment

Working...
                    X