X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with items sent to mail

Hi

I have an issue that when ever any of my items sent to mail gets disappeared, its been 2 weeks since its happening

1st lost half my inventory which was in mail, then Sky trail level 6 clearance reward and now Halloween rewards.

Guys pls help solve the issue and return my items. Already filed tow tickets #433643 & #435133

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE VIDEO I RECORDED WITH EXACT ISSUE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2A...lEWGU1SWc/view

Regards
    Wall
    Kabam S45

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ticket #433643.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	405.3 KB
ID:	1777660Click image for larger version

Name:	Ticket #435133.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	487.0 KB
ID:	1777661
    Last edited by R2136232477; 10-23-2015, 05:54 AM.
    Ezio
    S47 Kabam
    Playing since 4 years

Non of the mentors or moderators or g.m not even interested to look in to this thread

very bad customer service
    Ezio
    S47 Kabam
    Playing since 4 years

Comment

Thank you for that video, that's pretty clear. When did you file those tickets?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i filed it yesterday
        Ezio
        S47 Kabam
        Playing since 4 years

Comment

Ok thanks. Ticket replies can take up to 48 hours. So if you haven't received a reply after 48 hours of filing it, give us a nudge here and we'll forward them, along with your video
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Ok thanks. Ticket replies can take up to 48 hours. So if you haven't received a reply after 48 hours of filing it, give us a nudge here and we'll forward them, along with your video
            THIS IS THE REPLY I GOT FROM R2 Ryan, as you can see from video there is issue with mail but how ever r2 don't agree. This brings me to 1 clear conclusion that i am wasting my time playing this game so I QUIT
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-23-2015, 09:26 AM. Reason: forum rule 8
            Ezio
            S47 Kabam
            Playing since 4 years

Comment

Just so we have covered all bases, you have indeed tried what they suggested? And maybe tried cookies, cache and flash files clearing?

Comment

i have tried them all b4 filing the tickets. When every thing failed i sent tickets and was sure R2 wont help but thought shouldn't quit without trying
                Ezio
                S47 Kabam
                Playing since 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by R2136232477 View Post
                  i have tried them all b4 filing the tickets. When every thing failed i sent tickets and was sure R2 wont help but thought shouldn't quit without trying
                  I'll ask around to see if anyone I know has come across this issue. If you could reply to the ticket saying that restarting your computer didn't help, that will put it back in the queue. Maybe list (again) all the things you've tried and that it didn't help.

Comment

Yep replied to the mail....will wait for there reply
                    Ezio
                    S47 Kabam
                    Playing since 4 years

Comment

OCT 23, 2015 | 10:31PM CEST
                      wow what a reply from r2....hahaha
                      Last edited by Whakapono; 10-24-2015, 06:51 PM. Reason: forum rule #8
                      Ezio
                      S47 Kabam
                      Playing since 4 years

Comment

Thanks issue solved you may close this thread
                        Ezio
                        S47 Kabam
                        Playing since 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by R2136232477 View Post
                          Thanks issue solved you may close this thread
                          Great I'm glad this issue was resolved