Di not collecting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di not collecting

Group did 3 rounds of di and no one was able to collect, wasted attempt and loss of around 20 million gold since we would have made 12 or 13 levels of di. This happened just after tree reset. Another great job "team"

Add that to the fact I could not leave the dungeon select screen once we got back from doing DI that I had to refresh.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

and again it happens, says attempt was already used{ entire team gets this message** even though it was first run of day, luckily i dont need gold for any forge events oh wait.............. this game is so fvked up

Comment

Hello players,

I can understand your frustration with this. Are you absolutely certain that you had the rewards box checked before entering the dungeon?

Meikura001, that is normally a lag issue. Refreshing does fix it, although in your case, I recommend Comodo Ice Dragon or Maxthon Nitro for the game as it has been recommended to us by a lot of players of the game.
        Bugs can be reported . Please make sure you read the new format before you make a post in it. Thank You!
        New Support link -

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Cool View Post
          Hello players,

I can understand your frustration with this. Are you absolutely certain that you had the rewards box checked before entering the dungeon?

Meikura001, that is normally a lag issue. Refreshing does fix it, although in your case, I recommend Comodo Ice Dragon or Maxthon Nitro for the game as it has been recommended to us by a lot of players of the game.

do you really believe that all 4 players unknowingly unchecked the attempt box twice? Is it because of refresh once inside, like cloud doesn't allow you to re-ener? cant complete DI without refreshing at around level 8 or 9. toon moves like in frozen molasses. As with so many other players i think my run with wartune is nearing its end. great concept great game when it worked, now its a pain in the *** to try to play. The lag is as bad or worse than ever, arena/tok or anything else that requires player participation { not afk ** is impossible unless you have super computer with super connection speed, everything takes minutes to load 1st time instead of seconds. The game is already too time consuming. I wont even start about using 3000 energy in dim where by the end it takes 15-30 seconds to go from battle screen to collection screen. Fix stuff or hunt s new job, THE END IS NEAR lmao

Comment

Working...
          X