Recharge gift pack problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge gift pack problem

This month I recharged my account but didn't recieve any recharge gift pack.Please look into this matter and take immediate action.If I don't see any necessary action I will quit and you heard me.

SERVER:S5 KABAM
    PLAYER NAME:SALVADORRR
    BR:590K WITH BLESSING

HOPE YOU WILL TAKE ACTION.

THANK YOU.

Unfortunately all we can do from the forum on billing issues is bump a ticket through if it's been longer than 48 hours with no reply. Have you sent a ticket about the matter?
    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=72
    If so, how long ago did you send it and have you received a ticket number in your email? Have you checked for a reply here:
    http://support.r2games.com/support/support
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

According to you I opended a ticket and got reply after 2 days.After I asked for compensation as they were not saying anything clearly.Yesterday I got a reply.
      Here is the reply-GM: Hello SALVADORRR, We are sorry but we cannot give out compensation about this matter since you did not claim the reward before the event ended in the Hot event panel. We are sorry for this inconvenience. -The R2Games Team.
      If you noticed my problem carefully you will notice that my problem was not with the gift of hot event panel,it was with monthly recharge gift pack.So they didn't even look into this matter and made a random statement when I just asked about compensation.I don't know what you can do about this thing but this kind of fraud support is not expected when it comes to money.And if you guys do this to a balenors then I can guess about other players.

Comment

I'm confused as to what the issue was now. One pointer I will say however, is if you have a recharge issue, do not ever say compensation in the same ticket.

So back to the original question. Please clarify what you were missing (just state number(s) if possible)?
        1) Didn't receive balens purchased
        2) Didn't receive bonus which accompanies balen purchase
        3) Didn't receive recharge pack (please state server date of purchase, and server time)
        4) Other (please state)

... or was the initial issue resolved?

I have a feeling there was a misunderstanding here also. Tickets could take longer than 48 hours, which is how long we ask to wait before asking us (moderators on the forum) to bump a ticket. This time (48 hours) is a 'reasonable time frame' for tickets to be answered, however it is not always the case. Tickets answered out of the time frame of of '48 hours' is not expected to give compensation, as individual situations need to be taken into consideration, and may not always be able to be resolved in this time.

I hope the initial issue has been resolved. Please do let us know if not and we will follow up on that ticket of yours.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
        X