Loading Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Error

When I log in wartune , and click my server to log in and play , it stops loading , and I have like to wait 30 MINS and more , and still can't get in game
    System Type: Windows 7.
    FlashPlayer Version: WIN 19,0,0,226.
    FlashPlayer Type: PlugIn.
    Browser Type: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0.

I clicked the boottom left helper , and copied what had to , Please , I want this to be fixxed ASAP . can some1 help me ?

P.s : I refreshed 100 TImes , and cleared Cache , and update the Flash Player , but still nothing , it was nice till yesterday but when I woke up couldn't log in .

had this problem once..
    If i recall, i uninstalled flash player then reinstalled it and it started working again.. been awhile ago though so i could be wrong.

Comment

Demonalyn, does it stop loading at a certain % for the bar?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I reported yesterday 80% in diamond 7road logo

This was the answer:

Greetings,
        We usually have some suggestions we require from players when we’re investigating connection or lag issues. Each player has different system specifications, ISPs, from a different country, and other personalized connection settings. Due to all of these different variables, we require players to try as many of our suggestions as possible before we investigate any serious issues.
        1. Make sure your flash player is the most current version!
        2. Clearing your cache/cookies resets your browsing data and ensures this simple explanation isn’t the cause.
        3. If that doesn’t work, we suggest using a VPN and trying other browsers. Different browsers and I.P.s provide possible solutions to hardware and location issues.
        4. Flushing your DNS helps reset the domain cache and gives the lookup a fresh start.
        5. Download the R2-Check file and send us the file once it’s done
        We know these options can be time consuming, but this makes sure that any problems aren’t on your end. Asking you to fulfill these steps doesn’t mean we will wait on investigating: these are simply preventative measures while we check on our end. If the problem ends up being a widespread issue, check the forums and ask other players.
        -The R2Games Team
        How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.

Comment

Working...
        X