Sent a Ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent a Ticket

I sent a ticket in but I have yet to receive a email to get my ticket number so.
    I rather not send another ticket in if I already have one sent in but let me know if I should send another ticket in. I won rewards for finding the Halloween host 2 times.
    I received the rewards in mail and they went to my inventory but once I opened the Broom Boxes in bulk of 20 from my inventory nothing happened they just disappeared and I received absolutely nothing from it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	missing rewards1.png
Views:	1
Size:	543.3 KB
ID:	1777799
    Click image for larger version

Name:	missing rewards2.png
Views:	1
Size:	686.6 KB
ID:	1777800

Platform: R2Games
    Server: S302 Shadowkeep
    Character: WhiteArrow

What a lovely gift, an empty box!

Your ticket will have gone through, the new ticket system is a bit grumpy with handing out numbers... I'll forward your details, the info you've provided is enough for that.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ok thanks for the fast response i just wanted to make sure this wasn't a trick instead of a treat.....bad joke haha

Comment

Originally posted by viking103 View Post
        bad joke haha
        -_- You'll be here all day? :P

Your ticket number is 437603, which you can check for replies here: http://support.r2games.com/support/support The GM will ask the higher ups what's going on with those boxes. If you haven't had a reply on your ticket in ~48 hours (either in your email or on the page I linked), give us a nudge and we'll bump it.
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

ok thanks for the help...and I'm sorry to do this to you but its my bed time so I can't be here all day....I know I know I thought we had a connection going on to, but don't cry we shall meet again some other time.

Comment

Is it normal for the people who deal with tickets to start talking to you then completely stop once you give them all the information they want?

Comment

Could be they're diving deeper into what's going on. Seeing it's only ~36 hours or so and you've already had a reply, I'd say that's already a lot better than average.

Comment

wish they can respond as fast as the mods do

Comment

Working...
                X