Lag reducing myth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag reducing myth

I don't normally complain but the hiding player function has no earthly use at all accept to give opponents the advantage. You cant see when they are going to sylph in arena, in mpd it hides a member of your team. Fine if you could switch it off but every time you hit it turns back on again. As for reducing lag this is a myth never had lag before and now I do.
    Part of the reason I play this game opposed to others is because of the exceptional graphics. Keep switching them off and the other games available become appealing.
    Did anybody in your development actually test or play the game with this fis before you implemented it. I think probably not. and the evening before Titan wars how clever is that.

General lag is much worse now. I usually could do several runs before I needed a refresh but just after 2 runs of ef, I am lagging so bad, takes forever to do anything.

About the hide objects button, we don't need the players to be hidden. Something needs to be done about the crit numbers.

Comment

Yep, this hide button in battle was one of the worst ideas R2Games ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat2020 View Post
        I don't normally complain but the hiding player function has no earthly use at all accept to give opponents the advantage. You cant see when they are going to sylph in arena, in mpd it hides a member of your team. Fine if you could switch it off but every time you hit it turns back on again. As for reducing lag this is a myth never had lag before and now I do.
        Part of the reason I play this game opposed to others is because of the exceptional graphics. Keep switching them off and the other games available become appealing.
        Did anybody in your development actually test or play the game with this fis before you implemented it. I think probably not. and the evening before Titan wars how clever is that.
        I support this message

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
          I support this message
          I can't believe I'm 2nding Arion... but I 2nd this.

Comment

Am…R2. You guys are trying, but the solutions I'm seeing are not kool. the Joy of this game is the graphics…that was just so illogical to hide design elements & animations . The Joke is that what needs to be done, you are not doing but searching for little quick fixes. I have been playing for a while now and r2 games might have improved in it's offers and character development, but has lost its fun because of the limited game time. the lag is ridiculous. Do complete & proper maintenance upgrades and give better maintenance compensation when you do. Trust me, the reason I do not share this game on FB & with my colleagues is because they would laugh at you R2…No one has the time to be waiting for a screen to load and no one will put their money to it. Get cracking guys, I'm sure there is a higher standard than this.

Comment

Working...
            X