Hot Events button - Mount Whip Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Events button - Mount Whip Event

My Hot Events are closing themselves after a few seconds, PLUS, i just trained my mount for 1k times (just look in ur logs - 1600 times yesterday, 1000 times today) and it is NOT giving me rewards!! Counter stood on 0!! And no im not the only case a lot of my server have same issue.

I just wrote a ticket, but thanks to the fantastic new system, i cant even find a ticket number.
    | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Same thing happen on mine, but its in resistance event rewards. I synthesize a lv10 and lv11 crystal and when I open the hot event box it auto closes and tried it 10x and still the same, so I reload and see no rewards for me. I already file a ticket on r2 hope they can give me the rewards I lost..

Btw its better not to do first the events if this bug is still happening...it may happen to you too.
    Last edited by Ice_Ace; 10-30-2015, 03:11 AM.
    Mage
    Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
    Server: S187 Fel Reach
    Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Wheel of Fate is bugged too.....
      Click image for larger version

Name:	wheel1.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	1718735
      Click image for larger version

Name:	wheel2.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	1718736
      Last edited by Seidr1; 10-30-2015, 06:23 AM. Reason: upload images

Comment

Hello players,

I can understand your frustration with this issue. However, the developers will need to wait till the end of the event to check the records. R2 will provide an update early next week when they get more info ready.
        Bugs can be reported . Please make sure you read the new format before you make a post in it. Thank You!
        New Support link -

Comment

hmm...you are joking?,,,the devs can look into the logfiles during the event....

Comment

when my mahra event was bugged i received a log on same day (and it was first day), are u kidding me? Because now we r accumulation 3k of mount whips sooo easily (Sarcasm)
            | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

Unfortunately our Mentor (thrown out into the firing line) is telling the truth. This was the message R2Games staff had been given by the devs. Due to the nature of the issue, they need to wait for event end. Please take screenshots before, after, and whenever else you all feel necessary. Taking videos could also help. Send tickets in with any information you can at the end of the event. Thank you all for your co-operation.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Typical lazy devs putting off doing their jobs just because they can.

Comment

the next kidding... so whatever we r doing on there, we r supposed to do screens ever 2 mins or let video capture software run for 10 hours per day? i do know they got all in their logs, its not so hard to look into it. we will patiently wait i guess... btw, mount whip event is over... so... ?

Comment

I have no screenshot of the bugged happened on me but I assure you that I lost rewards in lv10 and 11 resistance synth plus another 2 lv10 and 1 lv11 crystal for the other event. Hope that you can check and see it to your logs.
                    Mage
                    Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                    Server: S187 Fel Reach

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Correct they can check on their end. We recommend screenshots just for your own peace of mind. Either way, both the mount whip and resistance crystal events had been reported. Now we just need to be patient and wait for an update on the matter. Thank you all again for your reports.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Cool View Post
                        Hello players,

I can understand your frustration with this issue. However, the developers will need to wait till the end of the event to check the records. R2 will provide an update early next week when they get more info ready.
                        What will happen after that?
                        Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                        Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                        Platform: R2Games
                        Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                          Correct they can check on their end. We recommend screenshots just for your own peace of mind. Either way, both the mount whip and resistance crystal events had been reported. Now we just need to be patient and wait for an update on the matter. Thank you all again for your reports.
                          Thank You?

This will prob be swept under the carpet as everything else and we move on like nothing has happened LoL
                          Best Regards,

BrooBee

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                            Unfortunately our Mentor (thrown out into the firing line) is telling the truth. This was the message R2Games staff had been given by the devs. Due to the nature of the issue, they need to wait for event end. Please take screenshots before, after, and whenever else you all feel necessary. Taking videos could also help. Send tickets in with any information you can at the end of the event. Thank you all for your co-operation.

Sorry, but once again R2 hides behind the Devs

Take a screenshot ? How ? You have 1 millisec to take it

Make a ticket? Hmm, sorry I save my words for that
                            Best Regards,

BrooBee

Comment

Working...
                            X