Auto hiding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto hiding

There needs to be an emergency maintenance to remove the hiding garbage put in by R2.Lag is much worse than it ever was,make fighting in groups impossible because you can't see who is doing what,especially in arena.Uncheck the box,it automatically rechecks itself,(which is a dumb idea). When is the so called brains of the operation(the developers) going to test their changes before adding them to game play.And please do not insult my intelligence by telling me to try clearing cache or any of the other of the standard answers.

Heh Heh Heh, what "cache"? There isn't any since 5.0 that somehow it gets tossed to the side despite the number of players that are pouring reports about it. Even though I did suggest that we have some form of hide when it comes to player traffic in public/cross server areas like Ame Mines and World Boss had going, they (R2) put in the WRONG parameters and made it worse.

Had this been my game/app, I would have issued a "revert" to last version worked and put forth an announcement that a fix is underway along with an apology so players can be reassured on such.

On the revert, we would be talking about before Patch 5.0. If it takes out the Tara Temple and Cross Server matching for MPDs, then so be it. I think we can wait until they actually fix it to play those again.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by slim72404 View Post
      There needs to be an emergency maintenance to remove the hiding garbage put in by R2.Lag is much worse than it ever was,make fighting in groups impossible because you can't see who is doing what,especially in arena.Uncheck the box,it automatically rechecks itself,(which is a dumb idea). When is the so called brains of the operation(the developers) going to test their changes before adding them to game play.And please do not insult my intelligence by telling me to try clearing cache or any of the other of the standard answers.

i agree and more, my computer hate you since the "Auto hiding" appears, before that i was able to play 3 or 4 accounts at the same time without problem now only 1 is over my computer capacities.
      More ridiculous in wb "hide players" have stop to work well with your new modifications ...

Finally,

let people choose what they want to hide it's not your business, no need to check machine configuration.

Honestly tonight my question is, how long time i'll continue this game because that situation is just to insane...

Comment

Originally posted by karolem View Post
        i agree and more, my computer hate you since the "Auto hiding" appears, before that i was able to play 3 or 4 accounts at the same time without problem now only 1 is over my computer capacities.
        More ridiculous in wb "hide players" have stop to work well with your new modifications ...

Finally,

let people choose what they want to hide it's not your business, no need to check machine configuration.

Honestly tonight my question is, how long time i'll continue this game because that situation is just to insane...
        Most of my friends, and me too thinking about quiting this game. we made a group conversation and we will find another cheaper / better game where to spend our time / money.
        If they don't get a way how to find and ban players on kabam who using hack, this player is totally unbalanced.
        Why we dont split back our servers. Lag issue started whit grouping R2 with other resellers.

Comment

Working...
        X