Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black screen after World boss ends

hi

i have this a couple of times already after world boss ends, it said XXX got last hit...
    then whole game freezes with black screen....

any1 experience same thing?

I do it every other wb or so.

If you wait 5min the game will work again, or ref and get it to work direcly

Remember, r2 want the players to do more work playing the game than they do maintaining the game

Comment

Is the XXX you by chance? I ask as this has only happened to me when I get last hit. A nice refresh fixes it, but I will indeed forward the issue.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

For me it wasn't when I got last hit(actually one of the few times it DIDN'T happen was when I did get one). But my issue is most likly low ram memory + the devs messing up the code at wb with the hide button.

Comment

Ahh so likely a lag induced problem. There have been a few threads now that have been forwarded due to the lag brought about by the last few patches.
          As far as the blackscreen after World Boss; if players who don't normally suffer from [too much] lag, they are asking for videos to be sent in showing the issue. I have a link to a tutorial in my signature. Here's hoping a fair few players do so they can see that there is indeed a problem. Thank you for bringing this to attention.

Oh on the hide button subject, the fact it is reverting back to show players after attacking has been reported.
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
            Is the XXX you by chance? I ask as this has only happened to me when I get last hit. A nice refresh fixes it, but I will indeed forward the issue.
            nope...not me...i am not that lucky

Comment

I don't suffer major lag usually(only where everyone does, group pvp). I will try and record a video and hope the game does it xD

For me it is basicly like this:

1. I attack wb
              2. WB end during the attack
              3. I exit and get to see the WB spot
              4. When it transcend back to cloud city I freeze(2min once, 10min another).

While writting this I realize at least one of the time I enter wb from my city, and didn't refresh(so it would teleport me back to the city). So this MIGHT be the issue, I will try tonight and see if it actually is the problem.

Comment

Working...
              X