now the farms are bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now the farms are bugged?

just planted 1 hour crops and they show ready to harvest as soon as i plant them, but i cant harvest, alt cant steal. refresh didnt change anything. can they get nothing right. enjoy the unemployment lines and merry christmas

How odd, am curious if any others are suffering from this. When you say 'ready to harvest', are you referring to the hands above the plants, or just the pop up? Was it all 1hr crops, or certain ones? Is this still happening? Last but not least, I see you mentioned that you had refreshed; did you clear browser cache upon reload?
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

they were 17 1 hour gold and 1 one hour kyanite, all had hands above them, waited til they rotted, revived and collected, just another annoyance

Comment

I'm having a similar problem. It is intermittent. It wont let me weed, harvest or do pest control. When I try, it says crops are healthy, even though the icons are above the plants.

Also with the animals (again is intermittent) there it wont let me feed or collect or heal - when I click on them it gives me the option to sell them, even though they have milk or grass etc icons on them. I can do most animals, then the last two or three will have this problem.

However, a refresh, or going out of the farm and back in usually clears it up for me.

I am using mini-client on Windows 7.
        Gremlin
        Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
          they were 17 1 hour gold and 1 one hour kyanite, all had hands above them, waited til they rotted, revived and collected, just another annoyance
          If it does keep happening, please do send a video in (showing you troubleshooting too, so you don't get a 'text book' reply). I have a tutorial for video capture software EZVid in my signature.

Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
          I'm having a similar problem. It is intermittent. It wont let me weed, harvest or do pest control. When I try, it says crops are healthy, even though the icons are above the plants.

Also with the animals (again is intermittent) there it wont let me feed or collect or heal - when I click on them it gives me the option to sell them, even though they have milk or grass etc icons on them. I can do most animals, then the last two or three will have this problem.
          This sounds closer to a lag issue. However if it starts doing it more frequently, a space clean up (ccleaner is recommended by other players), or browser cache and cookie clear on Internet Explorer may help. For others who may be experiencing either of these issues, please try what's suggested first. If not playing R2Games platform, Maxthon Nitro and Comodo Dragon have been recommended browsers by other players also.

I do hope it solves itself
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Just started a new character on 590, and I am having that same problem where it is playing havoc on the popup that comes up saying the farm is ready to be harvested. It's rather annoying. Nothing less than a code visit and fix will help it.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X