Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hall Of Fame Icon on R2 server but not Kabam.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall Of Fame Icon on R2 server but not Kabam.

Hey there

I play on this cute little ocean server on R2 - newer one so doubt its test server, but you never know. Anyways that server has this nice little HoF icon where I can get items for BR lvl, which so far Im with you there - However I also play on Kabam Europe server - 67. Old server never merged and there I have NO HoF Icon. Does HoF only get run on R2 or do Kabam get it later or how is this going down?

Lotte
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

The Hall of Fame icon you see is a new server event. Not to be confused with the old 'Hall of Fame' event. Please see this thread in regards to new server events:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....152-and-Newer)
    ...and be sure to keep an eye on the News forum for any announcement on the other one 'if' they decide to run it again.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Im sorry, I might be tired but I dont see the Hof there on list.. Will check again when more awake.

It is however a bit confusing when Wartune (!) decide to end an event and then start a new event with same name. Maybe a hint to stop that.

Anyways thanx for your reply. It was driving me crazy .
      That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Legends of Balenor

that is on the new server events. not hof. hof is something else. so well. either it's renamed event (stupidly so), or another fook up By devs.

If it is the legends of balenor renamed, then go correct it on forums too...at least before postin the list again to anyplace :P
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
        X