BUG Report- Cross server pvp ranking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG Report- Cross server pvp ranking

well .. I was in 5th place in the pvp rank. The logic I should get the title road warrior and my box inter server like everyone else. But I do not get any of the two and want to know what you want have to do now ... because I made more than 5000 points and would get very upset to know that my effort was in vain.

AceChambers

Click image for larger version

Name:	road-png.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	1777974

pls help

Unless I'm mistaken, Road Warrior is a weekly title which is handed out Monday morning. Not sure which timezone your server is on but for my server that is tomorrow.

Comment

chrome is my guild and received the title yesterday. RedHawk my friend's 609 won the title yesterday also. I made more points than them and still not received the title ... and also the title does not have much importance! What did I want is my box inter server giving Mount Spirit and Mark and I also still not received.
      It is the second time it happens to me ... week before last I not received the inter server box too ... So discourages playing wartune ... always has a bug that causes or disappears something .... Last month disappeared from my inventory refining stone 2k and 600 Mahra q was gathering for the event. My friend Maylee already lost 200 balens without spending too ... they are doing atraz MAINTENANCE MAINTENANCE en fixes of things ... it's much better to see the bugs q station complaining and make greater maintenance and fix everything at once than have to keep going through these things

Comment

Working...
      X