25 day consecutive recharge hot event bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 day consecutive recharge hot event bugged

Hello i noticed the last 2 awards on the mount / gem event for new servers has bugged again, i sent 2 tickets to support and not a peep back from them at all so just wondering if this issues is known and what wartune gonna do thank you

plz help me thank you
    Last edited by antony200; 11-02-2015, 10:40 PM.

Comment

When did you send in the tickets?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i sent tickets friday and yesterday

Comment

Ok, if you received a ticket number after you filed the tickets, can I have them please? If you didn't (which tends to happen a lot), please give me the server number and character name you used to file the tickets. I can ask for the ticket numbers with that info and ask them to be looked into.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

no ticket number - it said a email was sent to my email address on both times but nothing - server is s615 frostkeep - toon name StaticShock thank you

Comment

I am also experiencing the same issue...support has been unresponsive as of yet. Around a week has passed since I submitted my first ticket. I created an additional support ticket after I attempted to view my previous ticket; and all the comments and info were removed...replaced with "null".
              NOT an acceptable way to support your customers.

Ticket 1: 438585
              Ticket 2: 442585

Comment

Originally posted by antony200 View Post
                no ticket number - it said a email was sent to my email address on both times but nothing - server is s615 frostkeep - toon name StaticShock thank you
                Your ticket number is 441124 .. Please keep an eye on it here:
                http://support.r2games.com/support/support

Originally posted by locbones View Post
                I am also experiencing the same issue...support has been unresponsive as of yet. Around a week has passed since I submitted my first ticket. I created an additional support ticket after I attempted to view my previous ticket; and all the comments and info were removed...replaced with "null".
                NOT an acceptable way to support your customers.

Ticket 1: 438585
                Ticket 2: 442585
                Please keep an eye on ticket #438585 .. there is a bit of a graphic hlitch on http://support.r2games.com/support/support where when you reply, it looks like you haven't. To read your response, highlight the 'blank area' after 'reply'. You will be able to read the inverted text.

I will make the elves aware of both your cases. Good luck
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

thankyou Whakapono i check and did as you said no reply was attached to any of them and i dont expect 1 as this glitch has been an ongoing issue for some time - its wartune the set this glitch knowing that on new servers many people will leave after days 10 or 15 so they bug the dat 15 and 25 reward and pay the remaining players 300 beast stones instead of the 2 mounts if there still active and the 1s that quit well the dont get nothing its a scam of wartune well i want my 2 mounts and gems or i spend no more

Comment

i was mailed 2 times from support and all i was told is there looking into it - still no rewards that im entitled to so this is a clear breach of gaming laws as i have done whats stated have the payment history proof and they have not stuck up to there end of the bargin - Also weekly arena has not paid out and there doing nothing about it what so ever - well i want compo for this and i mean a decent compo or im taking matter alot furthur

Comment

I am extremely unhappy with the "support" I am being provided. My tickets are constantly being closed without ANY response. If someone does reply, I provide the information needed, only to have the ticket closed anyways. I have provided recharge history from my end via a screenshot of order history. I have provided the event name and the forum link, as well as the time and date. I have been polite and patient in regards to this issue - and I'm fed up now.

This issue needs to be resolved, or I will be forced to take matters into my own hands with my financial institution.

Ticket #'s: 438585, 442585, 444259, 431676

The last ticket# seems to be a "master" ticket...it was found at the bottom of the most recent e-mail notification I received, however it is quite jumbled and in the incorrect order. Many of these responses were NOT received in e-mail or in ticket history - I'm guessing due to the tickets themselves being closed.
                      Last edited by locbones; 11-10-2015, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X