Problem whit character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem whit character

I have a problem on Sunday when I logged in I noticed that I lack character. I opened a ticket and I explained the problem there. I received the answer
    that the servers are still in maintenance. today after three days my character still does not appear when I login.
    Ticket number is 441 424
    and I would like to receive a response within 3 days

Is this about Wartune?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

yes wartune server 38 us west

Comment

So you play on Kabam, is that correct?

To help figure out what's going on, can you please let us know:
        ~ How you normally log into your account? (Facebook login? Kabam account? Google account?)
        ~ Can you double, triple and quadruple check that you are logged in to the right account? (no accidental typo on the email for instance)
        ~ Even though 38 is difficult to confuse with a different number, can you still double check you're trying to log into the right server?
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Kabam account directly connect with email and password
          I connected to the correct server
          When I connected to the server 38 does not appear to me my character, but I'm getting to do different character, I made a new one and the old character is present on
          the server Melissa000

Comment

Ok good. When was the last time you successfully played your toon? Before sunday, I assume? What level was your character?

Comment

Saturday night on my time zone ... UTC +1
              lvl 80 archer

Comment

Originally posted by augustinu29 View Post
                lvl 80 archer
                Well at least that rules out toon deletion in a merge

I'll forward your ticket to be looked into. In the meantime, try clearing your cookies and browser cache. Maybe that magically fixes things.

Comment

i cleared cookies and browser cache
                  same problem , when i log in its only new character

Comment

this is the character Click image for larger version

Name:	bscap0058.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	1718986

Comment

I've been told you received a reply on your ticket. Please check it out: http://support.r2games.com/support/support

Comment

I played for 2 years on US 38 west of server Melissa000 character, female archer, now it is lvl 80. The last time I played was Saturday night before maintenance.
                        Sunday morning at 9 o'clock Italian time, I connected and I do not see anything server. then they began to appear servers one by one but I did not know what server should
                        I connect. I wrote an email to a colleague from the server and I asked what server play. I tried to answer his colleague looking character servers.
                        When my colleague and I replied saying that the server is US 38 West, I logged on that server but I do not defend my character appears Melissa00 but to make my other
                        character. I did different character but when I wanted to put my name Melissa000 said it is already used. I put another name and I played a little to be able to add friends,
                        see if the character is on the server. I hope you can understand the problem if there are any misspellings or expression, they have appeared because they can use the google
                        translate to explain the problem Thanks for understanding and expect an answer

Comment

Originally posted by augustinu29 View Post
                          I played for 2 years on US 38 west of server Melissa000 character, female archer, now it is lvl 80. The last time I played was Saturday night before maintenance.
                          Sunday morning at 9 o'clock Italian time, I connected and I do not see anything server. then they began to appear servers one by one but I did not know what server should
                          I connect. I wrote an email to a colleague from the server and I asked what server play. I tried to answer his colleague looking character servers.
                          When my colleague and I replied saying that the server is US 38 West, I logged on that server but I do not defend my character appears Melissa00 but to make my other
                          character. I did different character but when I wanted to put my name Melissa000 said it is already used. I put another name and I played a little to be able to add friends,
                          see if the character is on the server. I hope you can understand the problem if there are any misspellings or expression, they have appeared because they can use the google
                          translate to explain the problem Thanks for understanding and expect an answer
                          Please post this in your ticket. Apart from forwarding your ticket (again), there is not much I can do. I do not have access to player data.

Comment

5 days and 1 more mentenance and my problem its not solved ?

Comment

Working...
                            X